Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
is the code wrong for season 3? i bought it on steam and the code doesnt work and i already unlocked the content for season 2e9
Season 3 is it's own game.
All Seasons are separate games.
So, you have to enter the Season 3 code for the Season 3 game. Season Two codes aren't part of Season 3 because, again, it is a separate game.

PS: All the codes are in the original post

runz

Mar 3, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-1.5.0.
  • Main App:
    • Download
  • Assets: (mandatory)
  • Voiceover:(optional)
    • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can't play on Android 13 can't move the rpa to Android/data because of restricted android 13 update sad

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can't play on Android 13 can't move the rpa to Android/data because of restricted android 13 update sad
use a file manager that allows access to anything within Android/data after granting the requested permission on a per directory basis.

Reactions: JohnDoeberman

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
the relationship changer seems to not working.
either that or the cheat mod makes it defect somehow.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
the relationship changer seems to not working.
either that or the cheat mod makes it defect somehow.
It's pointless anyway, all events are story based. Follow the main story to proceed.
No idea why there is a relationship stat in the first place, honestly I didn't even notice it.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
It's pointless anyway, all events are story based. Follow the main story to proceed.
No idea why there is a relationship stat in the first place, honestly I didn't even notice it.
:unsure:

i did not say anything about relationship stats and my comment was not about that.
i was talking about the relationship changer in the settings of this game.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
use a file manager that allows access to anything within Android/data after granting the requested permission on a per directory basis.
I already use es explorer and Zarchiver still not working

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I already use es explorer and Zarchiver still not working
View attachment 2024_01_04_07_05_41.mp4
here you can see how easy it is to access any folder in Android/data.
if you saw the message at game start where to put the files, even the folder game was created already.
now all you have to do is copy/move the rpa file(s) there using the same file manager you just got access with.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Soo I have a question, I replayed season 1, I got to Elizabeth's ending and got in season 2, but when I pressed recap I was missing the scene where I confessed to her I fantasized about her ass or tits and the night scene where she comes to your room and you do her dirty .. What am I missing ? ( last scene in season 1 with her is when you fuck her in her room and she "thinks" she is dreaming).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
:unsure:

i did not say anything about relationship stats and my comment was not about that.
i was talking about the relationship changer in the settings of this game.
Oh ... Sorry, my bad, thought you were talking about a mod. I haven't tried that function.

I set up the relationships at the start of the game and that was it (relationships are stored in the savegame). There are very few occasions when relationships are mentioned, most of the time they use names.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... I was missing the scene where I confessed to her I fantasized about her ass or tits and the night scene where she comes to your room and you do her dirty ...
All that happened on the last repetition of day 1? It has been a while for me.
Could be that they just thought it was not important for the recap.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
What's the difference between S2 v1.0 and S2 v1.5?
Is it worth it to back track?
Was curious myself since the changelog says over 250 new animations for the main story. Well, comparing the anim folders of v1.2 and v1.5 there are only about 150 new files and outside of a handfull of animations for a new event that I presume is non-canon (although really, what is even canon in this series) all the new animations seem to be part of the orgy in episode 19.

So to the 3 people that really would have liked that scene to be almost twice as along as it already is, this update is for you.
Now more than one quarter of the animations of E2 are part of that one orgy.

Last edited:

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
All that happened on the last repetition of day 1? It has been a while for me.
Could be that they just thought it was not important for the recap.
That may be so, but why would you put a now non existing scene in a recap.. doesn't make sense if you can't access it. Just saying..

Aug 18, 2019
Was curious myself since the changelog says over 250 new animations for the main story. Well, comparing the anim folders of v1.2 and v1.5 there are only about 150 new files and outside of a handfull of animations for a new event that I presume is non-canon (although really, what is even canon in this series) all the new animations seem to be part of the orgy in episode 19.

So to the 3 people that really would have liked that scene to be almost twice as along as it already is, this update is for you.
Now more than one quarter of the animations of E2 are part of that one orgy.
Almost no one liked the ending orgy ,so lets put resources on it. probably they did managements in Harvard for so much smartness.

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
I'm kinda stuck on Day 2 with Jessica's Story, get to the evening and MC is bored, pisses her off so she gets her gf Chloe. I think I have tried all patterns from obey to refuse but I can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong, I have a feeling I have to refuse then stay but I just can't quite figure it out.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes