Asuka137x

Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys. New player here. Before I commit to downloading over 20GB of files or reading over 700 pages of comments, I thought I'd just ask. So I was curious about the NTR in the game. What type is it? LI cheating? Having a boyfriend? Sharing? Rape? I don't mind if you spoil it, just want to know before committing.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
It says that it's fully voiced... But playing it now, there's still a bunch of voice lines still missing. (Not just the end which the changelog mentions)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys. New player here. Before I commit to downloading over 20GB of files or reading over 700 pages of comments, I thought I'd just ask. So I was curious about the NTR in the game. What type is it?
You don't need to download 20+ gig to get an answer.
And you don't need to read 700+ pages of comments to get your answer.

But using the Search feature of this board is too much to ask for, as this question has been asked and answered about a thousand times already?

Last edited:
Reactions: criestoomuch

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Was curious myself since the changelog says over 250 new animations for the main story. Well, comparing the anim folders of v1.2 and v1.5 there are only about 150 new files and outside of a handfull of animations for a new event that I presume is non-canon (although really, what is even canon in this series) all the new animations seem to be part of the orgy in episode 19.

So to the 3 people that really would have liked that scene to be almost twice as along as it already is, this update is for you.
Now more than one quarter of the animations of E2 are part of that one orgy.
Edited my comment. I actually meant S3 Ep1 vs S2 v1.5.0 lol...twas a typo. Still...same idea. I feel they just wasted time, energy, data, etc.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys. New player here. Before I commit to downloading over 20GB of files or reading over 700 pages of comments, I thought I'd just ask. So I was curious about the NTR in the game. What type is it? LI cheating? Having a boyfriend? Sharing? Rape? I don't mind if you spoil it, just want to know before committing.

Thanks in advance.
Three pages will do, questions about the NTR tag get asked at least once a day, sometime right after it has been answered.
But in short: None of what you listed. It's a third guy, but not NTR.

Oct 18, 2020
I wish game devs focused more on finishing the game before finding and paying for voicing... perhaps that could help finalize chapters or segments faster.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wish game devs focused more on finishing the game before finding and paying for voicing... perhaps that could help finalize chapters or segments faster.
They did what you described.The story for Season 2 was finished way over a year ago. Voice acting was added long after it was finished (and in the meantime one of the actors quit, they had to rerecord all of her lines).

What a lot of people don't seem to understand, is that in the "developing" process not all do the same or can do the same.
The one doing the voice samples may have no programming skill at all, the programmer can't write stories.
While the voice director is still busy recording for S2, others write and render for S3 or one of their other games, while programmers put already written and rendered stuff together, create a build pipeline, fix bugs or whatever.

Last edited:

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Glad they changed Amy's farm girl voice... but unfortunately into Brits accent. Nicole's typical sexual "teacher" was also changed into a lame VA. Oh n Ellie. What have they have destroyed the best part of lust theory. Oh and nemdog, I don't care Missmonified retired, didn't ask.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Glad they changed Amy's farm girl voice... but unfortunately into Brits accent. Nicole's typical sexual "teacher" was also changed into a lame VA. Oh n Ellie. What have they have destroyed the best part of lust theory
That I didn't understand either :D. MC, Megan, Jessica, Zoe and Amy seem to have been raised in the same town, so they should have similar accents as well. A british accent for Nicole would have been cool however.
But what's done is done, the'y re not gonna change it again. We just have to be glad that they added voice acting at all.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes