SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is anything missing from the compressed version? Animations still intact? Cheers
No, there is nothing missing from compressed versions, images/video/audio are compressed, the game mainly 50K PNG's anyway with like 150 some WEBM's.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Edit - also it's been known for a while that the "big incest 3" kind of work like a hivemind and follow each other's leads, usually with Icstor leading, ICCreations behind, and Inceton behind them.
Nominates the term "Big Incest 3" for inclusion in the glossary of Very Serious AVN Criticism.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
How does one install the split version? Are they all different files that install into the same directory or do they install into five directories and we need to cut and paste them in? Would be nice to find directions before I tie up my system in five downloads. "Extract and Run" doesn't cut it.

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-1.5.0.
  • Main App:
    • Download
  • Assets: (mandatory)
  • Voiceover: (optional)
    • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Unable to install Separate files unfortunately

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Unable to install Separate files unfortunately
just use a file manager that allows acces to folders in Android/data if your device running on Android 12 or newer.
and btw, you just install the app, assets and voiceover are copied.

Reactions: Rawrhaider

beerus09

Jun 26, 2020
How does one install the split version? Are they all different files that install into the same directory or do they install into five directories and we need to cut and paste them in? Would be nice to find directions before I tie up my system in five downloads. "Extract and Run" doesn't cut it.
It's not very intuitive. All the parts will extract to 1 zip file.

Download and install 7Zip (might need restart)
Dl all 5 parts
Right click part 1, 7-Zip > Open archive
Click extract, ok (pick location with 20gb free)
It will automatically extract all 5 parts to a single zip file (Lust_Theory_Season_2_v1.5.0_Full_Release.rar)
Close 7-Zip.
Right click the new zip file, extract it to the location you want.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So the tag for NTR is not really needed if the dev never plans to keep it in the game after a fake NTR... Its false advertising for people who like NTR... But also mean people who hate NTR wont bother looking at the game. so is the tag for it worth it?
Well it's just some dumb kinda "non cannon" events anyway. From what I recall some idiot splashed out massively on the first scene, dunno about the rest. If you want some side content that's just "there" I guess go for it

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes