Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Beach day is no separated download, it was added as bonus to the game, available once you finish the main story.
All chars being 18+ is the only version you are going to find here. I bought the game on GOg, all platforms have the same version.
(except for missing updates, which is still a problem for the devs for some reason)

Reactions: ExodiusPrime

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
Beach day is no separated download, it was added as bonus to the game, available once you finish the main story.
All chars being 18+ is the only version you are going to find here. I bought the game on GOg, all platforms have the same version.
(except for missing updates, which is still a problem for the devs for some reason)
But that's not how it was when I downloaded the first two seasons. There were separate downloads for the season 1 Christmas Event, and season 2 beach day. The Christmas even still has a separate download, but the beach day no longer does. Also when booting up any of the special even versions I downloaded, it just starts the base game as normal, no extra events as far as I can tell.

As for the character changes, in season one the player character and the younger sister were both 18, but in season 2 they are 20. I don't care about that change but it makes me concerned that other changes were made that I might mind. I remember there were two sections for season 2, one titled "steam version" and the other just named "season 2". I picked the one named season two, but the base game is still altered, and I just want to make sure it's not because of steam censorship/rules.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But that's not how it was when I downloaded the first two seasons. There were separate downloads for the season 1 Christmas Event, and season 2 beach day. The Christmas even still has a separate download, but the beach day no longer does. Also when booting up any of the special even versions I downloaded, it just starts the base game as normal, no extra events as far as I can tell.

As for the character changes, in season one the player character and the younger sister were both 18, but in season 2 they are 20. I don't care about that change but it makes me concerned that other changes were made that I might mind. I remember there were two sections for season 2, one titled "steam version" and the other just named "season 2". I picked the one named season two, but the base game is still altered, and I just want to make sure it's not because of steam censorship/rules.
They changed it on Patreon as well.

You cannot start any DLC until you complete the MAIN game.

Both Season 1 (it's posted here, but not in the OP due to Narration bug) and Season 2 are Steam versions, same as Patreon, and fully updated....

Beach Day and Triple Danger is a DLC, it's part of Season 2 now, it is there, it is included with Season 2 on Steam.

Get ready to try out
3 new original
stories with our main girls! Each story is entirely different, but equally spicy! We hope you'll enjoy what we got in store for you in our "Triple Danger" release.

Lust Theory S2 - Triple Danger features:

1280+ NEW IMAGES
58+ NEW ANIMATIONS
New "Ambience" and SFX sounds
Best regards,
Inceton Games Team

Summer's officially over, let's end it with a BANG! This update is hot AF if I may say so. Time for a fun day at the beach with ALL the main girls (Yes, there's quite a lot of steamy scenes) thanks to some omnipotent assistance. We hope you'll enjoy the many different and fun interactions we got in store for you.

We're also testing out a new feature and would love your feedback on it. Finally, we implemented "ambience" sounds to further enhance your immersion.

Lust Theory S2 - Beach Day features:
910+ NEW IMAGES
24+ NEW ANIMATIONS
Narrator voice (This is a test only working in this Beach Day event)
New "Ambience" sounds

You can start the "Beach Day" event after completing the main story while choosing to stay in the simulation and then cliking on the floating sphere in the living room.

Best regards,
Inceton Games Team
Season 1 hasn't been added to the OP yet, and it included the Christmas event now. The newest download for Season 1 is in this thread, both full and compressed.

Free Christmas Update

NOTE: Once you complete the game, a button for this event will appear in the upper right corner of the game.

Join us in this Christmas adventure, where you get to play a role as the new manager working alongside
"Santa"
while
SHE
tries to prepare everything in time for the busiest day of the year.
In between packing presents, running away from raged reindeer, and toxic potions, try not to die from the excruciating cold weather.
And what better way to keep warm then having sex with all the girls.

Since we don't wanna keep you guessing, let us spoil the fun a bit:

• Slippery scenes with Megan at the shared hot spring.
  • Determined to keep quiet while stuck in the storage room with Zoe.
  • With you being the missing key for her potion, Nicole gets desperate.
  • Comforting Elizabeth when the pressure gets too much, booze involved.
  • Riding reindeer isn't your strongest suit, but Jessica wishes to help you learn.

Content:
  • 3049 IMAGES
  • 94 ANIMATIONS

Gameplay:
  • 6 "Lust Time" events (interactive sex scenes)

Please note: Voice overs for this DLC will be added at a later time.
Christmas events are the same as Season 1, there should not be 2 downloads.

Lust Theory [S1 v2.6.0] [Inceton]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Last edited:

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
They changed it on Patreon as well.

You cannot start any DLC until you complete the MAIN game.

Both Season 1 (it's posted here, but not in the OP due to Narration bug) and Season 2 are Steam versions, same as Patreon, and fully updated....

Beach Day and Triple Danger is a DLC, it's part of Season 2 now, it is there, it is included with Season 2 on Steam.
Okay, I guess, I still don't understand why there were two separate downloads for the same version of season 2 then, but as long as it's all the same content that's good.
I have complete all of season 1 but still did not get the Christmas event, even after downloading the specified Christmas event version. I haven't complete season 2 yet though, so I will make a new post if I have the same troubles with its dlc.
Thanks, this cleared up a lot of my confusion.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Okay, I guess, I still don't understand why there were two separate downloads for the same version of season 2 then, but as long as it's all the same content that's good.
Because at the time those were all not combined, Season 1 and Season 2 hadn't been updated on F95 since they first came out years ago, and no one posted the updated versions till recently.

Reactions: ExodiusPrime

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
Anyone know when we're gonna get the full S2 voice acted? He announced when v1.5 released we'd get an update in the upcoming weeks because one of the characters didn't have everything voiced.

Reactions: 1812080001

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Proxy (PR)Dziś o 19:38
Lust Theory S3E2 is now LIVE! For more info click here:

Everyone
Patreon

Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!
Lust Theory Season 3 E2 RELEASED for 15$ Patrons | Inceton Games

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Theory [S3 E2] [Inceton] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [276 MB]
- - -

Mac [284 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
why continue this ? why not wrap the shit up already he banged all the women so how about just wrapping up were its a harem or whatever and the MC rides off into sunset or some shit why keep doing repeatable shit over n over again and again just wrap it up already but either way thanks for the update (y) :coffee:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
why continue this ? why not wrap the shit up already he banged all the women so how about just wrapping up were its a harem or whatever and the MC rides off into sunset or some shit why keep doing repeatable shit over n over again and again just wrap it up already but either way thanks for the update (y) :coffee:
No one who have 2200 paying Patreon members and the game out on Steam just shoots their cash cow dead.

Reactions: Griev

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Can someone explain to my why I should care? I really liked this game until in season 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where do they even go from there? I thought it was a stupid move away from the paranormal vibes season 1 was putting off.
Please feel free to spoil me. I want a reason to check it out.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes