jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
got a question here about the season 2 steam build. The changelog says
"Full voice over for all characters (except some missing lines for Jessica in the end game)"
but she's missing a lot more VO than just the end game content.
I'd say nearly 50% of her VO is missing
Is that everyone's experience or have i screwed up somehow?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustTheory-S3E2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Tomorrow, not sure when it will be leaked though.
if the update is not too big i will hopefully post a link here a few hours after i download it.

It seems its like the 1 season again,go back to teasing and blueballs,jessica in a hot lingerie just to tease.
true but this kind of teasing happened really late in season 1 like episode 8/9 . this is still way better than early season 1 where the only real content was spying . personally i don't mind this type of content for now considering how the last season ended .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
if the update is not too big i will hopefully post a link here a few hours after i download it.

true but this kind of teasing happened really late in season 1 like episode 8/9 . this is still way better than early season 1 where the only real content was spying . personally i don't mind this type of content for now considering how the last season ended .
Well season 2 is 20 GB :HideThePain:

Aug 18, 2019
Jessica and megan are very pissed of,sure it will take a while to get in their pants again.i will hibernate too.i just hope in jess sex scene she will have a beautiful lingerie like in this episode.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes