Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
It makes sense what he's saying, considering the game has a Netorare tag, and I didn't come across any NTR moments at all.
I was just telling my therapist the same exact thing, unfortunately, despite my honesty, she decided to increase my medication. I'm feeling much better now.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Ok...is Megan about to turn into a damn YANDERE?! I mean, I hate her character (jealous backstabbing bitch), but yandere vibes...yeah, that's scary.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
detects viruses when downloading
The downloads themselves are clean.
The warning might come from the download site your using trying to install adware and stuff.
Always download with scripts turned off or - even better - never download directly, but use a download manager like instead.

ps: never ever execute any .exe or .msi or plugin installers downloaded from these sites, it's most likely adware or worse.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
if you compare those tits to Angelica's (Ellie's mom) or Elizabeth's (maybe even Sophie's), they are not huge :LOL:
And I consider myself lucky, I'm not a fan of oversized boobs ... and Angel could vanish from the game for all I care, Sophie I would hardly miss as well, she doesn't really add anything to the story.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What was the point of this update other than giving blue balls?
Story progress. I actually enjoyed the updated a lot, could have done without Elizabeth's scene which is a nice to have, but does not add anything substancial. But they managed to keep the story insteresting after how S2 ended, kudos for that.

Reactions: TBozzy
Aug 18, 2019
SoundGuy is working on finishing up VOs, as we speak. He'll most likely have it done today so it's either coming out today or tomorrow morning (depending on if we fall asleep before he finishes ). It's also probably gonna be the second to last release, with the final release (hopefully) coming out with translations, all known bugs fixed, upgraded sfx+music and fixes for wrong/missing VOs (if there are any, ofc) .report of today from discord.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Ok...is Megan about to turn into a damn YANDERE?! I mean, I hate her character (jealous backstabbing bitch), but yandere vibes...yeah, that's scary.
Whereas Megan is my favorite in this because I see her as the most realistic (aside from the obvious.) Most people aren't happy when the person they love fucks someone else? Also, the MC fucked her and her best friend (which she really wasn't happy about) and then ditches her first thing in the morning. She was in a vulnerable state and wanted to feel loved and the prick has no conception of aftercare. She's justifiably pissed.

Reactions: Nemo56

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Whereas Megan is my favorite in this because I see her as the most realistic (aside from the obvious.) Most people aren't happy when the person they love fucks someone else? Also, the MC fucked her and her best friend (which she really wasn't happy about) and then ditches her first thing in the morning. She was in a vulnerable state and wanted to feel loved and the prick has no conception of aftercare. She's justifiably pissed.
She suggested keeping her relationship with MC a secret from her "friend". That's a knife in the back. Then tried to seduce him with a BJ...
"Zoe doesn't deserve him!"
Y wouldn't u support something that can make ur friend happy? Also, she didn't seem to complain as much during the threesomes they've had loo. If anything, after waking up together, Megan should see that being poly is the best way to keep the trio together.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes