Aug 18, 2019
Jessica and megan are very pissed of,sure it will take a while to get in their pants again.i will hibernate too.i just hope in jess sex scene she will have a beautiful lingerie like in this episode.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Someone should let Inceton Games know that Frappuccino is a Registered Trademark of Starbucks. Might want to change that to "Frozen Cappucino."

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The old man is annoying, the whole thing with the machine and explanation for the time loop is dull...
AVN devs and their delusions of grandeur... people play these things for pussy not science fiction, i have Amazon Prime for that.

And to top it off the new moan sound effect for the special pictures is repetitive as shit, makes clicking the thing a pain, is it possible to silence it without going 0 on sound effects? Muting Inceton didn't do the trick.

Is the plot of of this game still

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I'm not trying to pick a fight, nor am I defending a corporation. I'm pointing out what would be an 'A' priority legal bug in a game.

alpha5

Jan 29, 2018
Messing with basic settings to put your logo on it is fine and all but where is my option to skip transitions? I can deal with a lot of stupid in these types of games. Two things cannot deal with though are slow text and transitions. Guess it's just for a select few occasitions. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Lust Theory Season 3 to Episode 2. I have also included links below to my ports of Seasons 1 & 2 as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, Season 2 is split out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.lusttheory.s2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Season 1: WorkUpload

Season 2 (v1.5.0): Pixeldrain -

Season 3 Episode 2: -

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes