onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
why continue this ? why not wrap the shit up already he banged all the women so how about just wrapping up were its a harem or whatever and the MC rides off into sunset or some shit why keep doing repeatable shit over n over again and again just wrap it up already but either way thanks for the update (y) :coffee:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
why continue this ? why not wrap the shit up already he banged all the women so how about just wrapping up were its a harem or whatever and the MC rides off into sunset or some shit why keep doing repeatable shit over n over again and again just wrap it up already but either way thanks for the update (y) :coffee:
No one who have 2200 paying Patreon members and the game out on Steam just shoots their cash cow dead.

Reactions: Griev

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Can someone explain to my why I should care? I really liked this game until in season 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where do they even go from there? I thought it was a stupid move away from the paranormal vibes season 1 was putting off.
Please feel free to spoil me. I want a reason to check it out.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
got a question here about the season 2 steam build. The changelog says
"Full voice over for all characters (except some missing lines for Jessica in the end game)"
but she's missing a lot more VO than just the end game content.
I'd say nearly 50% of her VO is missing
Is that everyone's experience or have i screwed up somehow?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustTheory-S3E2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Tomorrow, not sure when it will be leaked though.
if the update is not too big i will hopefully post a link here a few hours after i download it.

It seems its like the 1 season again,go back to teasing and blueballs,jessica in a hot lingerie just to tease.
true but this kind of teasing happened really late in season 1 like episode 8/9 . this is still way better than early season 1 where the only real content was spying . personally i don't mind this type of content for now considering how the last season ended .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
if the update is not too big i will hopefully post a link here a few hours after i download it.

true but this kind of teasing happened really late in season 1 like episode 8/9 . this is still way better than early season 1 where the only real content was spying . personally i don't mind this type of content for now considering how the last season ended .
Well season 2 is 20 GB :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes