Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If the intimate scenes are the only goal worth playing, then I agree. In S1 the MC had to start from scratch every day with every girl, where in S2 he already had a certain advantage.
Storywise however I liked S1 a lot. S2 went a bit downhill once the MC discovers his "power".
It had a good idea (see the day from Megan's pov), that sadly got abandoned very quickly.

Once S3 is finished, they should do a "complete story" remake in one game for the buyers who have all three episodes.

Napster1150

Jan 8, 2024
Honestly, Season 1 is very skippable. Season 2 Ep. 2 (or 12 based on the file names) is where things really start to kick off. By Season 2 Ep. 5 you are getting 100+ lewd animations per episode. Again, Season 3 is a pass for the moment but we'll see when the next episode comes out.
I personally like the story leading up to the scenes in season 1. But if you only see value in the scenes, you could also "skip" everything with the cheat mod and just play the scenes you want. The story was pretty good in season 1, I though it went downhill after that.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders.
Thk, the folder is visible, and both files (assets & voiceover) have been added to the folder.
When I try to open the app, only the "loading" page appears, after that blackscreen and the app closes.
I also tried remove the voiceover file, but the result is still the same.

edit: the app is permitted

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thk, the folder is visible, and both files (assets & voiceover) have been added to the folder.
When I try to open the app, only the "loading" page appears, after that blackscreen and the app closes.
I also tried remove the voiceover file, but the result is still the same.

edit: the app is permitted
any traceback.txt or a logcat crash report?
and better let's discuss it in , this here is not my personal support site.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
any traceback.txt or a logcat crash report?
and better let's discuss it in , this here is not my personal support site.
Thk, the game can be played, it turns out the assets file is corrupt.:rolleyes:
running after re-download.(y)

mistymistyjaa

Jan 7, 2018
The goodbye story is quite sad. Although every girl in this chapter appears to have obtained what she needs and everything is going smoothly, it is unfortunate that there isn't tomorrow to find out what will happen...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The goodbye story is quite sad. Although every girl in this chapter appears to have obtained what she needs and everything is going smoothly, it is unfortunate that there isn't tomorrow to find out what will happen...
But then season 3 came :)

And yes, these sequences are very well written and very emotional. I liked Megan's best. Had to make them sitting on the bench my last savegame (before the additional bonus scenes were introduced).

Don Marquez

Jul 19, 2017
I came across a walkthrough today, anyone can translate it into PDF and attach it to the initial page under the spoiler. I copied the link from the Steam application there and entered it in the link line. Enter the name in the community further in the guides.
Lust Theory Season 2 > Guides > Prymek Guides.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bombo

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I've only been playing this game for about 2 hours and what immediately caught my attention were the girls' voices, ambient noise and moaning sounds, which other games lack. Even though I'm only playing the first part of this game, I don't see any other objections yet, despite the fact that one of the girls here is compared to Sara from Milf City. A game with sounds such as those described above or mentioned by me is worth playing, because in other titles where I expected this, apart from the sounds of slaps, doors slamming and the like, I missed those related to relationships with women/girls. We had to swallow it somehow, but every game gives some impressions, sometimes good or very interesting, sometimes something that is always missing.

Probably when I finish chapters 2 and 3 of this game, only then will I summarize everything so that it will be properly assessed. Regards.

Reactions: Darthcrop

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Every girl has a story with a hint how to process. When they wait for a "special event", then you need to proceed on another story. The special events will trigger when all prequisits are met.
Ususally you get also a very clear idea how to proceed by reading the ingame text.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MotH_like25

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Every girl has a story with a hint how to process. When they wait for a "special event", then you need to proceed on another story. The special events will trigger when all prequisits are met.
Ususally you get also a very clear idea how to proceed by reading the ingame text.
I'm sorry, Nemo 56, but I don't understand your comment very well, it is supposed to discourage you from continuing to play or publishing a post or posts, because, you know, I didn't understand it very well. I thought that publishing a review about a game that I just came across by accident while looking for games like a good thread, now I didn't understand this description here below your statement when I read the entire comment. Is your post a good reference or a bad one. Regards.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I misread a part of your post.

ps: If you have questions, I will anser as good as I can. But a "?" alone does not qualify as question.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MotH_like25

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-1.5.0.
  • Main App:
    • Download
  • Assets: (mandatory)
  • Voiceover:(optional)
    • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does this port work on android version 10?

• Red Heart
Reactions: drogina1

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018

ps: If you have questions, I will anser as good as I can. But a "?" alone does not qualify as question.

Well, you know, because maybe he writes in Polish and only then translates it into English and it may not always translate well.
From what I understood, Nemo56 does not always go hand in hand, because sometimes it means that if you miss something now, you move on and what happened earlier will repeat itself again until the next event in the game guide. And even though it's translated into my language, it still gets a bit confusing sometimes, but you get back on track.

Okay, this photo showing the "?" well, it resulted in what was already in the question. Nice banner, if you could call it that.

Well, as you already wrote in your answer, if you can, tell me if the game still has the same good game sounds as in season 1, like the sounds of girls, moans, noises, because I hope that season 3 and the early progress have not ended it yet . Because this game, like one of the few, has all the sounds of elation that you would like to hear in other games, adding sound options like in this photo of mine.

P.S. it's a pity that there is only one voice during the scene, but you're still happy that these sounds are there, while it's missing in other games.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes