DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
hey, how do you make a spoiler post? I forgot how to do that... lol it's been too long since I've done one

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
mom and sister, though its preference, I have Megan as my cousin, then it asks, you are their (brother) you are her (son) they are (sisters) that sort of thing

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
How come we get links for Echoes of Lust Ep1 but still no trace of link for this

Last edited:
Reactions: carlos5585

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust Episode_1.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
Welp looks like someone wants to either troll or start a ntr war on this thread
I do not think it's a troll or trigger a war. This is a discussion, so that people can determine the direction of the game. If there are NTRs, those who hate it can skip it from the beginning.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I do not think it's a troll or trigger a war. This is a discussion, so that people can determine the direction of the game. If there are NTRs, those who hate it can skip it from the beginning.
So you don’t think it’s a troll when the post said HAHAHAHA ? o_O

Reactions: KiGa

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Mind filling me on the context to this? I know Acting Lessons is a popular game but I'm yet to play it.
Well, it was 5 updates of nice character building and a nice narrative. Overall a very gripping story. After that it all went downhill. Last 2 updates changed the game into some kind of thriller and basically completely turned the game.
Many players, me included loved the game before the shit hit the fan.

Aug 7, 2018
Mind filling me on the context to this? I know Acting Lessons is a popular game but I'm yet to play it.
Acting Lessons is a story exploring friendship, relationships and personal crises, with a great 'best friend' character, a well-written poly-relationship and overall interesting, flawed-but-likable characters. It touches on some serious topics, but is overall heartwarming.

Then, in ep 6 of 8, someone thought: "Hey, you know what this sweet story is missing? FIRE and PSYCHOPATHS and unavoidable DEATH!" That someone was the autor.

In short, it's the tragic tale of an autor writing tonedeaf fanfiction of their own work. A George Lucas tale, if you will.

Last edited:

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
The teaser works perfectly! The Story is great so the repeating sequences won´t bother, because there will be more and more Options. I´m fan! Chapeau!!

Reactions: Conviction07
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes