Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
this is so far the best update. Previous update was so underwhelming but finally in this update MC can fuck almost everyone and only megan is left. Though i wish megan was given attention in this update instead of elizabeth since now everything possible is done with her but MC did not get to fuck megan at all. Hope next update will have some actual megan action.
Well it's because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well it's because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who said megan is virgin? she's zoe's best friend and zoe is quite experienced. Also a virgin can't take a dildo so huge. So far there's no dialogue which indicates she's virgin. Instead there are many which signals that she's not virgin.

Since you're talking about hard to get, you know that the same day is repeating again and again and MC was so near to fuck megan in season 1 before he came just after megan touched his dick (In one of the hidden events).

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
who said megan is virgin? she's zoe's best friend and zoe is quite experienced. Also a virgin can't take a dildo so huge. So far there's no dialogue which indicates she's virgin. Instead there are many which signals that she's not virgin.

Since you're talking about hard to get, you know that the same day is repeating again and again and MC was so near to fuck megan in season 1 before he came just after megan touched his dick (In one of the hidden events).
I don't think virginity is only a physical thing, how can you say a man is a virgin then ?

Reactions: SNOW 777

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't think virginity is only a physical thing, how can you say a man is a virgin then ?
I never said virginity is only a physical thing. Penetration by a dildo doesn't take away virginity. There's nothing which confirms or deny her virginity so far. Only developers know the truth. Let's see what megan says. I just said there are signals which indicates she's not a virgin. please let me know if there's any signal which indicates she's a virgin.

Reactions: SNOW 777

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Actually I don't care if she's is or isn't. I was just scrolling and read your comment 'Also a virgin can't take a dildo so huge', that's why I made that comment.

I think she can be a virgin and impale herself with dildos everyday, there is nothing stopping her. :LOL:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
bug missing image
G_Lust_Time.rpy:2359:
image R3 = Movie(channel="e12a3",........... -> image e12a3 = Movie(channel="e12a3",...........

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I kinda peeved while playing this episode because it seems the dev doesn't have a clue what they want to do with Nicole.

Im all for black mail which is why I was said that the route went no where in the first part of the game. So we romanced her which I was quite liking her story and character to now just switching gears to try to blackmail her? Which was more so annoying when since I found the whole constant chalk dropping and bending over was actually kinda adorable

Why no just continue the black mail route that had already been established instead of switching this one over.

Feb 8, 2019
1608838874433.png
umm it appears that my game is perpetually bugged every update with a messed up quest log. It certainly doesn't help that the gallery on the phone also appears to be missing a ton of scenes from prior updates. Any possible fixes for either issues? I feel like I'm missing a ton of content but have no way to tell with the scuffed quest log.

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
So, no new bonus content and alternate costumes for the girls ??
Also, there isnt a special content for patreons ?

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I'm in an infinite loop (ironic, I guess) of the School i the morning. Hint says Ellie is there, but I'm always stuck in convo with Nicole. Nicole's hint says something about saying I have feelings for her, but the option never shows up. Just the same events every morning every day.
Phone is telling me there is an Ellie and Nicole event, so what's going on here? No one really knows?

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Phone is telling me there is an Ellie and Nicole event, so what's going on here? No one really knows?
For Nicole you got to ask her about text after class. Then it would update that see what text is next day etc.

Also interested about the party, cant really click on anything or anyone.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes