habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
ah damn gotta start over again? that sucks. haven't got to that point yet with zoe
I'm in the same boat, I lost my save so I started over and no bugs until I got to Zoe's content. I'm at the party scene and nothing happens. If I stay to the end of the party and get sent home, when I leave my room and go to the main floor, images from the party start to superimpose themselves over the rooms in you house.

Reactions: mammonite

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
I'm in the same boat, I lost my save so I started over and no bugs until I got to Zoe's content. I'm at the party scene and nothing happens. If I stay to the end of the party and get sent home, when I leave my room and go to the main floor, images from the party start to superimpose themselves over the rooms in you house.
yup same to me , the party house is glitching to you're own house.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I love the game and I respect the hard work and passion they've put into the game. But what I don't understand is why the MC still cant hold out long from cumming after all the training he did in S1. Those quests took a lot of time and effort to complete.
I guess it's Incenton's way of dragging out the length of the game. Has nothing to do with the protagonist's skill in sex.

Reactions: mammonite

esson

Aug 6, 2017
I was unable to get the hidden event when I started a new save with the newest version. Was anyone else able to?

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
It's funny how this game has been degraded since ep1. It was a very promising project, now it's yet another dumb big dick adventures. Guess devs completely run out of ideas.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It's funny how this game has been degraded since ep1. It was a very promising project, now it's yet another dumb big dick adventures. Guess devs completely run out of ideas.
The dev is just milking his patrons. Combined from beginning to end (whenever that might be) it may very well be worth playing more than once. Right now, I wouldn't say this to be the case. Currently, as it stands it's barely worth playing through more than once and is barely worth fap material. The promising season 1 had for a good story is basically gone. Thanks a lot, Incenton, go back to writing school.

swordmank

May 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I have started playing S2 and have a problem. can't get any scenes for Zoe. Hints says dont rink so much, but i dont have an idea, what or where to do with Zoe
trying to talk with her at noon, afternoon or at party says "You dont need to talk to her now".
any advices?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I have started playing S2 and have a problem. can't get any scenes for Zoe. Hints says dont rink so much, but i dont have an idea, what or where to do with Zoe
trying to talk with her at noon, afternoon or at party says "You dont need to talk to her now".
any advices?
I'm having the same problem as well.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
any advices?
I had this issue as well, I eventually gave up. Got most of the good scenes anyway.

Jul 13, 2018
Anyone was able to do Zoe story for this update? i go everywhere , click everything , go to the house from the party but nothing works, it only says i cant drink too much the hint isnt helping me cuz the story doesnt start

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I love the game and I respect the hard work and passion they've put into the game. But what I don't understand is why the MC still cant hold out long from cumming after all the training he did in S1. Those quests took a lot of time and effort to complete.
Taking forever for sex and then lasting 5 seconds is a great metaphor for the dev and his updates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kryapa
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes