caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android S2E3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Does someone have a full save(everythingunlocked) from the previous version? I had one, but deleted the game, and somehow the save got deleted as well. Normally this shouldn't be an issue with renpy games, so I do not understand quite what happened, but the result is, I am now without any save. :(

Reactions: Batdog and Bossjohn

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Hey guys.
I have the bonus content activated, but I can't trigger the blowjob with jessica.
I always click on 'try something else', but it doesn't work.
Is this a new bug or .... ?

Mar 27, 2020
Pretty good game, but it lacks some of the inventive spirit of Summer with Mia. I can't put my finger on what exactly it is that it's missing... At least the main character is less of a rapist, that really bugged me in Mia's story. I haven't started on the succesor, so looking forward to that. I bet this game will become better when there's enough content to sort of not have to stop and wait for news all the time.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
See if these work.
Do I put it in the AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder? I am asking, because all other renpy saves are stored there normally, hell, even for Season 1 for this game, don't understand why Season 2 got deleted just by removing the game itself. (I removed Season 1 as well, but still have the saves, not much logic here)

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
It's funny how this game has been degraded since ep1. It was a very promising project, now it's yet another dumb big dick adventures. Guess devs completely run out of ideas.
While you somewhat have a valid point, and I sort of agree with this comment I'm mainly here for the sex scenes
This game has fap worthy sex scenes. Good enough for me :cool:

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes