dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
What if...

What if the developer is a bit sadistic...
What if the bugged version was on purpose...

If there is really a bugfix patch on patreon...wouldn't that be a good way to see who here has paid for the game and who did pirate it? :D
Because if you indeed paid for it...you could just go to patreon instead of complaining here about the bugs ;)
His behaviour is exactly what is preventing lot of us from becoming patreon for this game. It is a really good game indeed, but the developer is not trustworthy enough, imo. If you want to give people here an inferior version of the game just get rid of some scene from the patreon version instead of releasing a broken episode cram-full of an humongous amount of bugs. This way you loose trust and reputation by making people think you are not good enough to create a functioning game.

Last edited:

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
His behaviour is exactly what is preventing lot of us from becoming patreon for this game. It is a really good game indeed, but the developer is not trustworthy enough, imo. If you want to give people here an inferior version of the game just get rid of some scene from the patreon version instead of releasing a broken episode cram-full of an humongous amount of bugs. This way you loose trust and reputation by making people think you are not good enough to create a functioning game.
Yeah lmao bull shit, "that behavior is what is preventing us from becoming patrons " BULLSHIT lmao what's preventing you from becoming patrons is that ur getting the game for free not his behavior.

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
Yeah lmao bull shit, "that behavior is what is preventing us from becoming patrons " BULLSHIT lmao what's preventing you from becoming patrons is that ur getting the game for free not his behavior.
Sure man, you are free to think whatever you want. I am a patreon for two games already and with none of them I have ever seen an episode released with so much bugs here. In two hours of playing there were at least 40 error pages popping up on the screen. lmao

Reactions: raikkou and Scyths

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, the event for Zoe is well and truly fucked. You can go to the party but can't talk to anyone there, and if you use the time-skip past the end of the party, you wake up in bed in the morning and any movement starts putting party images onscreen.

Hopeful that some savvy modder/developer can figure out why and offer a fix.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, the event for Zoe is well and truly fucked. You can go to the party but can't talk to anyone there, and if you use the time-skip past the end of the party, you wake up in bed in the morning and any movement starts putting party images onscreen.

Hopeful that some savvy modder/developer can figure out why and offer a fix.
I'm pretty sure there is no new content for Zoe, you can check the game files.
The UI displaying the quest as active is likely the only bug, something leftover from E2 I'm guessing.

If you want to play the Zoe content you'll need E2 by itself, if you can find it.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'm pretty sure there is no new content for Zoe, you can check the game files.
The UI displaying the quest as active is likely the only bug, something leftover from E2 I'm guessing.

If you want to play the Zoe content you'll need E2 by itself, if you can find it.
I played E2 by itself, and Zoe's "party" event in that one ended with the MC getting too drunk (or something like that, I forget exactly what happened). But this episode has the text about not getting too drunk, and is definitely a different event, with different "hint" text, than hers in Episode 2.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
"Give people an inferior version of the game"? What do you mean "give"? Haha. Don't blame the dev....have your pirate re-steal the latest version on patreon. Similar shit happens when beta versions of games leak and it is taken as gospel being the live version. Not the devs fault your uploaders dont find new versions and mirrors.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I agree, every Dev i support i found on here and liked their product. Some i steer clear of simply because i feel iffy about them.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
why isnt the s2 code working? 314 tried it multiple times.
becuase it says with bold leters that the code for S2E3 is hoehoehoe , I DONT GET IT HOW ARE SOOOOO MANY PEOPLE UNABLE TO PROPERLY FIGURE IT OUT?!

look i will copy paste the hidden codes tab

S2E3 Bonus Code: hoehoehoe

Season 1 Episode 10 code - thanks

Season 2 codes

Season 1 codes
Bonus Content Code: datass
Remove Ads Code: 2legs
All hidden events: Attached file

i did not bold the S2E3, it's already bolded so that people see it better, JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE!!

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
"Give people an inferior version of the game"? What do you mean "give"? Haha. Don't blame the dev....have your pirate re-steal the latest version on patreon. Similar shit happens when beta versions of games leak and it is taken as gospel being the live version. Not the devs fault your uploaders dont find new versions and mirrors.
Your side of story could make sense but it doesn't reflect the whole reality. There are tons of games in this site and this is the first time a game has so many bugs in it. It never happened before. Every 30 seconds you have to click on "ignore" to skip an error. If you say it's uploaders fault, then why no other game has ever suffered from a similiar situation here on f95? This third episode is almost unplayeable. And it's not the first time it happens with Inceton. Season 1 (the official release) had some errors too and was full of mistaken identities during dialogues.

P.S: if some words are improperly used by me is because English is not my mother tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: JudasICarrot
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes