ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
An Amazing update from a great dev, i remember the first time i played one of the early version of echoes of lust, and now the game is just at another level, the evolution of the game and the dev is incredible at all levels, the renders are incredible, so are the animations, and the story is amazing too, a lot of fun, and not predictable at all.

And the dev do NOT milk it's patreon you have 2 games with steady updates, with a lot of content in every update.

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
UP please:

I have the bonus content activated, but I can't trigger the blowjob with jessica.
I always click on 'try something else', but it doesn't work.
Is this a new bug or .... ?

Reactions: ddf

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I assume you're using the PC version.

Are you sure you put unren.bat in the same folder as the game's .EXE file?

And then double-clicked to run the file, choosing option 3 when the DOS window opened with its list of command you can choose?
Yes tried it several times, I tried another solution editing the console.rpy and that worked for some reason the unren didn't allow me to open the console. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Tr7again

Jan 26, 2020
Anyone know what's going wrong here?

Using 7zip I try to extract the game and receive this error.

Code:
1    G:\Games\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix.zip
2    CRC failed : EchoesofLust-Episode_1-10-pc\game\00110001_01101100.rpa
Then when I try to execute the game this error occurs:

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\Games\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "G:\Games\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.loader.index_archives()
  File "G:\Games\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
    index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Dec 25 13:40:39 2020

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
Good update, especially the scene with Elizabeth. But the episode is full of a gargantuan amount of bugs. I suppose there is already a patch on Patreon, am I right? If that's the case, when will it be available here too? Cause everyone is stuck in Zoe story.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
What if...

What if the developer is a bit sadistic...
What if the bugged version was on purpose...

If there is really a bugfix patch on patreon...wouldn't that be a good way to see who here has paid for the game and who did pirate it? :D
Because if you indeed paid for it...you could just go to patreon instead of complaining here about the bugs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I just started playing season one, I just found this game...I got to the point where I'm trying to make moves on sophia and I'm dying here. I was all ready to advance the plot, when suddenly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's not my jam personally, but that did feel like a massive cop out. Especially considering that the dialogue starts of not going the usual kink shamey route that some of these games go down.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes