Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
For Nicole you got to ask her about text after class. Then it would update that see what text is next day etc.
I've done both options. hint tells me to go back in the morning to say I have feelings, but nothing changes, it's just the same thing with the same two previous options.

EDIT: ok so completing Sophie's event allowed this to actually move forward. which make no sense and 'm sure that it wasn't intentional, but whatever.

Last edited:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Download UnRen.bat from the link in the last line of my signature. Place the bat file in the folder where the game's .exe file is located. Run it, and choose option 3.
Then in-game use Shift-D and choose the console, or (I think) Shift-O to open console directly, and type:

intro_nude_button = False

(It may be case-sensitive, so use False and not false)
I've done that but whenever I press Shift + D or O in the main menu or in the game after loading nothing ever comes up

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I've done that but whenever I press Shift + D or O in the main menu or in the game after loading nothing ever comes up
I assume you're using the PC version.

Are you sure you put unren.bat in the same folder as the game's .EXE file?

And then double-clicked to run the file, choosing option 3 when the DOS window opened with its list of command you can choose?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Darn. I deleted previous version of the game, and somehow lost my save. Normally this is not an issue with RenPy games, but here...Don't really get it, why it got deleted. Could someone give me a full save from previous version? (not this one, I dont want to cheat) I had everything unlocked in my version, does someone have a save like that?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
What about MEGA link?

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
starting over again was not buggy , but it's buggy to me when i load the old saves, now that im caught up . the problem i have is zoe . i cant seem to trigger the party scene , anyone who knows a way to it?

Reactions: e123 and Anthony2

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
starting over again was not buggy , but it's buggy to me when i load the old saves, now that im caught up . the problem i have is zoe . i cant seem to trigger the party scene , anyone who knows a way to it?
ah damn gotta start over again? that sucks. haven't got to that point yet with zoe

Reactions: mammonite

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
ok so for thous having problems with the [ intro_nude_button = False ] by defaut the console is disabled, so first
you go to :

EOL folder>renpy>common>00console.rpy
open that folder ( i use notepad++) and at line 108 change the [ config.console= False ] to [ config.console= True ] SAVE IT AFTER

than while you are in game (not main menu, but actualy playing the game) press SHIFT + O ( O/omega not 0 zero) and copy/paste or type this command [ intro_nude_button = False ] this should fix it :)

also i used a save file and everything was fine except i can't acces the new zoe content but as far as i can see this is also a problem for every1 else so i'm just w8 for the fix on that

note to the dev
when it comes to S&M i'm an S so the Christmas Elizabeth scene was a very nice treat thx :coffee:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes