Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Can somebody just delete broken links for 1 season if they are not working? Game looks great on screenshot, but unfortunately i can't try it. :(

D

Deleted member 2237523

Exactly Patreon is a fundraising platform not a store and f95 is a charity catalog “check out all these devs you can help”.

But I understand their point of view as well being a daytrader myself when there is a lot if money involved you only care about what you can lose and forget the potential gains in the long run.
Funny thing is, they use this "pirate site" to free advertise their games, while actively banning their games here :LOL:.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Why did you put "pirate site" in quotation marks? You are aware that this is a pirate site right?
That's true. But it does not change the fact that many developers and their patreons are officially on the road here, promoting their games and even taking an active part in discussions, they get criticism and suggestions here. In fact, that's why i'm here

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Why did you put "pirate site" in quotation marks? You are aware that this is a pirate site right?
Its not simple "pirate site". Some developers agreed with their content posted there. Why? Because there are people who will support them after familiarizing with their projects.
You can, of course, banned your content posted here-its your right. But how newcomer, such as myself, can familiarize with your projects to support you? With simple pics? Nope, i am not fan of graphics, i going for stories. With preview story? Again, nope.
So this is a checkmate for me: you banned yours content posted here, i cannot check it so i can't support you, because i don't know that a story about.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Being a patron doesn't mean you can't use incest patches or android ports provided by fans, many games from patreon with landlady/roommate needs incest patches to change them to mom/sis

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Its not simple "pirate site". Some developers agreed with their content posted there. Why? Because there are people who will support them after familiarizing with their projects.
You can, of course, banned your content posted here-its your right. But how newcomer, such as myself, can familiarize with your projects to support you? With simple pics? Nope, i am not fan of graphics, i going for stories. With preview story? Again, nope.
So this is a checkmate for me: you banned yours content posted here, i cannot check it so i can't support you, because i don't know that a story about.
You have a demo on our Patreon page.

Being a patron doesn't mean you can't use incest patches or android ports provided by fans, many games from patreon with landlady/roommate needs incest patches to change them to mom/sis
You don't need that in our game. You can define the relationships as you want.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I will address this to the developer and with all due respect my problem is with the model being used and the way in which devs fund these games. Now paying 20-30 bucks a month for a game is just lunacy. I don't pay that much for Netflix for Gods sake. I will pay 60 bucks for a Treasure of Nadia or a completed 1.0 Milfy City easily. Quality sells itself do you see NLT or ICSTOR trying to lock their games down? These are great games worth the market price for a full game. But with the way Patreon and subscribestar and the likes are used where is the insurance in such an investment? Think about these numbers 240 bucks a year(20 dollars a month) would I pay that even for Cyberpunk had it actually launched complete? I understand needing funds early so sure I see a Nadia and put up 60 bucks but if its abandoned I get refunded and also I am guaranteed to get all updates to completion. No sneaky DLC for "higher tier" donors etc. Now I have played your game recently and its a good one but my philosophy now is to buy game at completion and if it has to be a one time 60 dollar donation then fine. People who just pirate and never buy are really not lost revenue as CDPR will tell you because those dirtbags wouldn't buy it anyways if they couldn't get it for free.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
All caught up in s2, my conclusion is that MC is blessed for the repeating days because he would never get laid in this cock block simulator, nothing ever goes right lol.

Would be nice if he learned to be abit more dominant while playing with sophie in the future.

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
I just canceled my 6 month Patreon.
It means I already payed the devs for what this kind of game must be worth, and I don't attend to pay more.

If it means I can't play the game anymore since they went on war with f95zone, so be it, there are tons of great games around here, and a lot of them are at least as good as this one. But indeed, I don't think that's really a smart move. People who don't want to pay won't pay. And people who could pay (like me) will stop because they won't pay for nothing and the price asked is way too high.

Without F95zone, I wouldn't have known this game and wouldn't have contributed anything for its development. Actually, I usually contribute on games I like and I really want to keep playing and exploring, meaning that if I can't access it in the first place (and not a simple "demo"), then there is literally no chance that I'm going to pay a single dime for it.

Actually, I never play young games aswell, I always wait for several versions to make sure that the game is kept updated, and the content/quality are what I consider enough. And then, maybe if I really like the game, I'll pay something to contribute. It works in this way, not the other.

Now we just have to wait and see. I'm curious to know if at the end of the day, it would have been worth it or not.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
I dont see how could any unique code stop contributor/releaser to stop releasing it here. If they ban their account, they can always create a new one and contribute on release. Really dont see a showstopper

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again. These games and in the method they use to get made, they have more incentive to not finish the game, than they do to finish it.

I have no problem in paying for a finished game. But I don't even want to pay a monthly fee on like World Of Warcraft, a much more finished, complex and polished game. Let alone something like this game.

Who even knows how close it is to being done? Then you get a update like S2E4 where like one thing happens. Come on. And now their pulling this?

I can understand them wanting people to pay for this game. Then FINISH IT!

This isn't going to get the people who weren't already on your Patreon to get on your Patreon. Do these people really believe that the only place to find links to this game is on this site?

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Seems fair to ban Inceton acces to this site since he decided to ban his content on our site .
I mean ,he still keeps his privileges as a game developer here, along with his patreon page link, but refuse to share his content here anymore.
So it's like f95zone it's advertising him for free rignt now, if you think about it xD

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Playing this from the beginning. The voice acting... it auto-assumes relationships. I have gone with "Aunt" and "Cousins". Perhaps I should turn voices off?

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes