IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
carefully with this developper
his other games https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-with-mia-act-3-inceton.7961/
got cracked , and ppl played it to remove the adds
he then threatend all, with FBI and police.and he released the user IPs here on the forum of ppl who played the game and used a code to remove the adds. right now he has a lawsuit comming up for this. so be damn carefully with him ...
This is the dumbest shit I’ve read on this forum for a very long while. But hey its funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
thats bullshit and you know it, more than 80% of patreon support come from pirating websites , i do support a few games that i wont had if not for this website.
Where do you get your numbers that you are presenting as facts? We have every right to protect our work if we want. Now we know we get a ton of exposure from this and other similar sites and we are somewhat okay with our game being shared here in a few days after the release. But if there are some admins in this tread it would be super interesting if you guys made a poll that asks this questions to get some stats :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
its no joke. ppl used an crack, well to be correct used an code to avoid his adds.than 3 days later some ppls IPs was released in the forum here , and he treatening all with authoritys and FBI and police. because they used the code, instead of paying via paetron for the code. than 2 days later and after some postings he said that he got the IPs because the game connects online on a "server" where the code for the ads will be to authentificate ( something like this ) and there he could see who is running the game with a code from paetron, and who is not using a code.
if u wont belive me, ask the forum mods, i guess tthey deleted already this postings anyway .
the point is. 8 ppl whos IP got released here in public, gone to a lawier^^ iam one of them.ill take much, but to gather personal infos, and realse them on a public forum is a nogo.anyway, if u check him up and the games he released u can see for yourself that this has one purpose.and this is the reason he is in serious RL trouble atm^^i cant say more because i cant do without to get trouble myself. so all i can say is, ask the mods and admins here on the forum about this topic
ffs dude, that was this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-5-8a-ralx-games-productions.11530/

And if you don't believe me, here's your post talking about that incident on that thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-5-8a-ralx-games-productions.11530/post-2956414

Seriously, you need to put the bong down and be more careful about what you accuse a developer of if you can't keep straight what game thread you're on.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Reactions: IncetonGames

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
ffs dude, that was this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-5-8a-ralx-games-productions.11530/

And if you don't believe me, here's your post talking about that incident on that thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-5-8a-ralx-games-productions.11530/post-2956414

Seriously, you need to put the bong down and be more careful about what you accuse a developer of if you can't keep straight what game thread you're on.
Can you please delete his comments on this tread it’s spreading misinformation and can scare people in this tread. We have nothing to with this. It’s hurting our image we don’t collect any data on our user Patrons or not Patrons and are 100% against doxing.

Alle70

Jul 14, 2017
So to progress with megan it says i have to go to the locker room at noon, but i can't go in since it tells me i need to progress with other characters before progressing with zoe. So i look at zoe hints and it says i have to progress with other characters. Jessicas hints tells me i need to progress with megan, and with Nicole i have to progress with others. So basically i can't progress with anything.
Same problem. Hope someone could help us.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey sorry if this was asked this already so I was playing episode 9 but I'm stuck Megan, Zoe and Nicole's hints say to continue other characters stories to continue but I've done every other character but still I'm unable to continue
Can you please delete his comments on this tread it’s spreading misinformation and can scare people in this tread. We have nothing to with this. It’s hurting our image we don’t collect any data on our user Patrons or not Patrons and are 100% against doxing.
sorry for quoting you Inceton just want to say sorry you are experiencing this behavior from people you don't deserve it I can understand you want to protect your work every dev wants to so i'm on your side here also love both of your games :)

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Done - and I deleted some of the other off-topic, personal arguments, and back-and-forth on pirating. In light of that...

We're a sharing forum, but berating a developer who tries to protect their work is just as silly as blatantly and obviously pulling numbers out of your ass to support your argument.

Regardless, debates about piracy are off-topic. Please keep the conversation about the game. Thanks

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Done - and I deleted some of the other off-topic, personal arguments, and back-and-forth on pirating. In light of that...

We're a sharing forum, but berating a developer who tries to protect their work is just as silly as blatantly and obviously pulling numbers out of your ass to support your argument.

Regardless, debates about piracy are off-topic. Please keep the conversation about the game. Thanks
Thank you.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes