Alle70

Jul 14, 2017
Damn quickshot and his inability to hold out. YOU BLEW IT AGAIN, MC! Now I gotta wait a whole 'nother game to fuck Megan!
Could you please help us? Many of us are stopped on this part:
So to progress with megan it says i have to go to the locker room at noon, but i can't go in since it tells me i need to progress with other characters before progressing with zoe. So i look at zoe hints and it says i have to progress with other characters. Jessicas hints tells me i need to progress with megan, and with Nicole i have to progress with others. So basically i can't progress with anything.

Dec 27, 2019
First of all a big THANK YOU to IncetonGames and his team for creating such a great game AND allowing it to be shared here! Thank you!

My second point I usually would not bother to make and it is directed to everyone here that is complaining and being negative about the game and the developer. It is simple; Please STOP. I understand that we all are entitled to opinions and constructive criticism is one thing BUT before posting ANYTHING else - ask yourself "will my words benefit the conversation and the community here?"

This game is the developer vision and he is allowing it to be shared here. Before you ruin it for everyone else, just stop.

If I am off-topic as well, please feel free to delete this post.

Thank you,
Mo.

Reactions: Joi_fan and Bulb69

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I'm happy and upset at the same time. The graphics are amazing, of course... but the animation gal_p3_anim is the best. The new content is no better than the old one. And there's hardly any new content...

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
it ssays i need to progress with another character t get the new content for this updaye but ive done ebrything

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
hey sorry if this was asked this already so I was playing episode 9 but I'm stuck Megan, Zoe and Nicole's hints say to continue other characters stories to continue but I've done every other character but still I'm unable to continue
Hi, so first forward the time until the day resets. Then the quests should update. You need to play trough the freeze day if you have not already. Then you need to complete Nicole quest, after that Zoe and lastly Megan. This will then trigger another event.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Could you please help us? Many of us are stopped on this part:
So to progress with megan it says i have to go to the locker room at noon, but i can't go in since it tells me i need to progress with other characters before progressing with zoe. So i look at zoe hints and it says i have to progress with other characters. Jessicas hints tells me i need to progress with megan, and with Nicole i have to progress with others. So basically i can't progress with anything.
Play trough the freeze day. Then Nicole, then Zoe, lastly Megan this will then trigger another event.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I'm happy and upset at the same time. The graphics are amazing, of course... but the animation gal_p3_anim is the best. The new content is no better than the old one. And there's hardly any new content...
There’s more then 1300 new renders are you sure you played trough the whole update? What’s the last thing that happened in your play trough?

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Amazing update to an already great game, nice work.

I haven't been reading much into Incetons threads, how does the update schedule work with this game and SwM?

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Fuck this is good. Inceton you beautiful bastard you did it again. Before i only played summer with mia(which is sooo sooo goood) But today i tried this and its on the same level of greatness if not better. I dont know of any other developer except MrDots that can get two games right in a row. You two are incredible. I cant wait for season 2 of echoes of lust. this has me hooked and im definitely throwing some money at you. Keep up the incredible work

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
anzone knows how to change the name of the MC in this game ...I have someone's saves..... thanks

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
There’s more then 1300 new renders are you sure you played trough the whole update? What’s the last thing that happened in your play trough?
It doesn't matter, buddy, you know? I looked at the new content and... it's not much. Especially not much better than the above. The Cosplayer Girl is your best creation... Lil Sis is second, but I don't see the development of these characters.

Reactions: IncetonGames
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes