dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Hi guys, am i the only one who get low frame rate on animated scene ?

and does anyone know when season 2 gonna be release ?

This game is lit, good job creator gonna give you money soon !

Jan 10, 2020
i completely agree, the time-stoppage that happens like that one french autobot in "Last Knight" is a real cliffhanger ("i stoppe ze timeh!"). LOVE this game, love the animations, love that u can set the relationships of the NPCs with the MC...but MAN-O-MAN can we get past the foreplay n down to some hardcore fucking, please? like some of the renders in the gallery (ESPECIALLY the ones with elizabeth, jessica, n megan all together...page 5 in the middle is THE BEST! when's that scene coming in the game? also looking forward to the bottom right corner ones on pages 6 n 7)

so got to the part w/the choice of whether or not to break the clock last night, n then called it a night (it was late), but couldn't get 1 of the "hidden" scenes, as in step 160 of the WT it says the time resets to morning after talking with zoe in the girls' locker room, but for me after that scene, when the MC winds up back in the hallway, it's still noon, not morning, so i didn't get step 161 to get the hidden scene. anyone else have this happen to them? n should i just go back to the school in the morning n try the locker room then?

UPDATE: ok, just got to the end of the WT for episode 8, where it says i should have 21 events n 5 hidden scenes. so obviously i don't have that 5th hidden scene w/zoe, but how do i have only 2/5 events for megan?? i've got 4/4 for jessica, 5/6 for elizabeth, 4/5 for zoe, 3/3 for ellie, 1/2 sophie, n 0/2 for nicole. NEVER MIND, just finished the game, n all the events are listed in the "re-live" list at the end...wow, that's a lotta events for 1 update. so i'm guessing i didn't miss much by not getting the 1 hidden scene of spying on zoe in the girls locker room?

CANT WAIT for next update!! this ranks rite up there with DMD, sisterly lust, n babysitter!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dororo7777

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Thinking about playing this, about how often is it updated? I saw people talking about seasons? Is season wrapped up as of Episode 9?

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
Thinking about playing this, about how often is it updated? I saw people talking about seasons? Is season wrapped up as of Episode 9?
the updates are pretty far apart (about 3 months) because the developer is working on 2 games at the same time but it has more than enough content to be fully enjoyed rn

Reactions: JJsworld

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Guys, is the re-live menu bugged or something?

I just realized that only one of the two scenes with Sophie is unlocked, the blowjob in MC's room. The other one I guess must be the scene behind the counter at her shop and it's obvious that I played that part too long ago.

Besides, I completed everything with Elizabeth and now one scene with her is missing too. I'm pretty sure I used to have 6/6. Now I have Drunk Elizabeth at Night 1, 2, 3 and 4 and the last one "Deaming" with Elizabeth. Which one is missing and do you know why?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What new in EP 9? I just load the save from EP8.Check the hint and all the character except elizabeth say to be continue or you need to progress with other character first.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone got the remove ad code? hype88 does not work.
ads are not annoying and if you dont support dev on patreon , ads are good way to show some love and help out dev , i hope the better games add an opetional ads section for those who want to support but cant on patreon . Just a thought a devs would earn some extra and stay afloat but must be an optional feature rather than forced.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
ads are not annoying and if you dont support dev on patreon , ads are good way to show some love and help out dev , i hope the better games add an opetional ads section for those who want to support but cant on patreon . Just a thought a devs would earn some extra and stay afloat but must be an optional feature rather than forced.
Let people be, its their choice. Personally welcome this behavior.

D

Deleted member 2214007

To be very honest, this game by far is the best visual novel novel that can be made hitherto. The witty responses, comments on kinky responses by developer, and very weird moments here and there make it up a good laugh while making us still feel horny as hell. Although I would have loved Love and Submission more than this game if it got completed. This game, even at the current state is almost complete enough. I will make sure to support the developers of this game and Veqvil developer on his patreon account.
This is the reason why i support piracy (or DRM-Free), Because one can support the developers work if he likes the game after playing.

Reactions: Blayo and D4V1D
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes