JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
You have no alternative but to have sex with her. :ROFLMAO:

Although, you don’t have to play it.;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Look aside, I don't want to fuck my mother. I hate these type of game that force you to fuck everyone..
yep, regarding choices this game is fairly straightforward - this is not a vn, there is no branching, much more like a rpg.
in order to progress you have no other choice, but to blindly follow a "stream" (or use a console/cheats);)
though Liz is one of my favorites:love:, and i have no troubles there as you do, free-choices and optional scenes would be a nice addon.
yet thats hardly gonna to happen so we got what we got - it is "all or nothing":p

Reactions: Blayo and NukaCola

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
yep, regarding choices this game is fairly straightforward - this is not a vn, there is no branching, much more like a rpg.
in order to progress you have no other choice, but to blindly follow a "stream" (or use a console/cheats);)
though Liz is one of my favorites:love:, and i have no troubles there as you do, free-choices and optional scenes would be a nice addon.
yet thats hardly gonna to happen so we got what we got - it is "all or nothing":p
The way the story is being told and how season 1 ended, optional scenes wouldn't really work.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
For me its an 8 to 8.5.

The renders and animations are a pretty good standard. I look forward to next update whenever it arrives. (y) :coffee:

Reactions: Jarul
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes