dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Season 1 is over but they will "dress up" the whole season 1 so it plays better, ie. bug fixes, new little thing and such
so they can release it on steam aswell.
Thats my understanding of the whole situation.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Well, that would be disappointing if it were true. Such a long time since S1Ep9 for just bug fixes and a few events.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Echoes of Lust S2 [Ep.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (166 MB): - - - -

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Episode 10 - This will be the last update for season 1. It's mostly bug fixes, image fixes, animation fixes, typo fixes and something VERY SPECIAL that we believe you will love. This will be a great incentive to play the whole season once again from start to finish. 'Don't wanna say what it is for now, but it will bring the game to a whole new level.
Once Episode 10 is complete, the game will be released on STEAM. Everyone who is a 10$ Patron and above will automatically get a steam key to add the game to their library.

posted on devs patreon page on june 3

is it uploaded here or its just available to 10$ patrons only.if its available to them only.

then is their any main story content i will miss that connects this season to the 2nd season.
I don't think they'd release S2E1 if this S1E10 was important to the plot. Perhaps the "something very special" is just a new feature to the game, maybe something that can be implemented during the sex scenes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust S2 E1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This is stupid...I mean I'm happy there's a new update, but the recap is not what happened in my last save at all. There was MUCH more....'progress' with all the girls, especially the teacher etc, than the new update is allowing, so WTF?

This is a regression, stepping back several updates.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is stupid...I mean I'm happy there's a new update, but the recap is not what happened in my last save at all. There was MUCH more....'progress' with all the girls, especially the teacher etc, than the new update is allowing, so WTF?

This is a regression, stepping back several updates.
The recap shows what happens on the very last repeat cycle, so that's correct. It's regressing from the point where you'll have to choose where to go. Before that the characterization of the MC goes down on the drain, but it gets back right on track for a while. At home, only Jess has some progression, the mom passing out drunk is a classic cheap stalling. During the party there's the unavoidable dumb best friend trope which causes the drunk state, that fucks you over with Ellie and Zoe, while Megan itself goes back to her bullshit yet again for some reason.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes