Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Echoes of Lust S2E1 bonus content code: 314

Hidden Event 1 "Jessica Blowjob":
When Jessica is giving you the "gift", choose all options (handjob, boobjob, assjob, feetjob) and always click on "Try someting else".
After you run all of them, Jessica will give you a blowjob.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hidden Event 2 "Bonus animations and renders":
When you complete the main story, the game will tell you "End of current version. PLEASE SAVE YOUR GAME ON THIS SCREEN."
Just continue clicking untill the options show up. Then choose "I want more" and then "Liar".
Continue clicking and you will eventualy get "Bonus animations and renders".

(other win link)

Last edited:

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
just to be clear, is the ep 10 is gonna be entirely a bugfix update or there will be something that will connect the S1E9 and S2E1 ? read some prev post and got a bit confused.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I dont understand very well the way that this game runs.. so.. in the thread says episodes okay, but Im playing and for now never see notice from my current episode.. Im trying to do photoshot with jess in the school (she let me eat her) and the others 6 girls are all in standby (some with continue and others with the "advance with others first")

Anyone can tell me if Im still in episode 1 or Im finishing the whole update? And I read something about hidden events, can someone explain how and where for these pls? Ty in advance.

Btw, the quality in the sex scenes in this game is sooooo high, I think is the best in quality I played atm tbh.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
True that we are working on our communication. So let me communicate this. It's dropping soon. XD

Cleaning up bugs atm.

Since we don't have a % bar for this release let me put it here at 99.7% Complete
And at what % would you say S1Ep10 is at? It's been at 73% for quite a while on your website now. But going by your patreon on June 3rd you said "It's mostly bug fixes, image fixes, animation fixes, typo fixes and something VERY SPECIAL that we believe you will love"
So I'm assuming it's not 73% but more like 93% or higher atm?

Care to tease a release timeline for The Highly Anticipated S1Ep10!

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Why is S2 out before S1 gets completed? Posts here say S1E10 will have "hidden events". Are these non-relevant to the story? Can I start S2 now without missing anything?

Sep 11, 2018
Why is S2 out before S1 gets completed? Posts here say S1E10 will have "hidden events". Are these non-relevant to the story? Can I start S2 now without missing anything?
My understanding is season one is done with the story there will be one more episode to make fixes and add extra content but the story is a wrap you can start season 2 tho I am waiting till they at least have the free roam in.

Reactions: victoryroad

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
My understanding is season one is done with the story there will be one more episode to make fixes and add extra content but the story is a wrap you can start season 2 tho I am waiting till they at least have the free roam in.
I haven't played the game in a long time, but iirc it's pretty linear right? Not much in terms of choices or paths, so nothing gets carried over from S1 to S2?

Reactions: blahblah25
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes