JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
Devs said the release date is July 10
The dev said, it SHOULD be released today. Not it WILL BE. Big difference. They also write: "This can still change, but we will do our best to deliver it by that date."
So please..... Don´t write it´s coming. I keep my fingers crossed for today, but there was no such promise given that it WILL be today. ;)

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
The dev said, it SHOULD be released today. Not it WILL BE. Big difference. They also write: "This can still change, but we will do our best to deliver it by that date."
So please..... Don´t write it´s coming. I keep my fingers crossed for today, but there was no such promise given that it WILL be today. ;)
they haven't officially changed the date yet so it still might come today

Reactions: IncetonGames

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
they haven't officially changed the date yet so it still might come today
That is true. But nevertheless. If you say "It will be released today" it means 100%. What they say is "we intend to" which still leaves the possibility that it will not be released. I am only trying to say: stop saying it´s 100%, when it maybe is a true 90%. :D
And I am looking forward to a potential release today. But I personally cannot wait. I even was on the lookout yesterday, because I thought it was the 9th. :D

-being-smartass mode off.-

Last edited:

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
yep didnt guarantee a release date but also said "In any case, we will keep you updated." if thats the case and it doesnt drop tonight we are likely to still hear something within the next couple of days. They seem to be trying to improve on communication at the moment.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
yep didnt guarantee a release date but also said "In any case, we will keep you updated." if thats the case and it doesnt drop tonight we are likely to still hear something within the next couple of days. They seem to be trying to improve on communication at the moment.
Today is almost over

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
True that we are working on our communication. So let me communicate this. It's dropping soon. XD

Cleaning up bugs atm.

Since we don't have a % bar for this release let me put it here at 99.7% Complete

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes