Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
Well seems I managed to get through all the actual content in the bugged version already. At least now I'm running into all the "nothing to do yet messages". There are still several bugs in the game but they don't lead to crashes any more.

For instance I somehow managed to get the girls overlays from the party while navigating through the living room of the MC's house. Issue went away when I went to town (didn't manage to find exact repo steps though).

So all in all it seems the release came out of the oven a little undercooked. I do like the new content though. Hope the next release will be as stable as the one's from season 1.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
IncetonGames Not all bugs have been fixed. I just downloaded the "bugfix" version and it has the same 2 errors when "click on phone>re-live events>click "Zoe" as well as "[prof!t]"" Both give an error message related to their respective events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Smith47

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.10.2020 (fixed missing images)

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
Since the "Hints" system is dead (Ellie only). What are the actions ?
So far, I've seen Elyzabeth / Ellie and a bit of Megan & Zoe with nothing serious.

Is there any Jessica content ? Serious Megan content ? Else ?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Game seems at a stand still, I'm not completely sure if I've done everything or not

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yeah, once I can actually click on and view the details of all active quests, not just Ellie's. Then I'll start figuring out what I'm missing.

I'm sure it's being worked on.

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
it says active quests 6 but when I click on hints everyone is on "to be continued"
Is this the bug?
thanks

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes