SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
So let's sum this up. In this update you have minor megan/zoe or solo megan scene + big "multiple scenes/position" arcs with Ellie and Mom + bonus animations in gallery. Did I miss something?
That's about all of it I think; that's what I've got from playing through it all anyway.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
N7 , is S2E1 included in S2E2?

OP has a download for S1E1-10 but the download for S2E2 appears to not include S2E1 because it's not named like S2E1-2 and also because of this comment:

Season 2 Ep.1 is Standalone

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
I think this game works best when the time loop thing is the MC trying to figure out the puzzle of just the right things to say or do to end up with the women. But too much of it has become having to redo the day because the MC did something blatantly stupid or just was kind of a loser and needs to keep going through loops until they they can fake a normal IQ and not screw up seducing someone by getting drunk, cumming early, or stuff like that. The "Oh, she's too drunk now" thing has been a used too much now too. On the other hand, without having the MC do stupid stuff to force a reset there wouldn't be much content at all. There's only so much you can do to stretch out the concept of being trapped in the time loop.
The MC having premature ejaculation issues seems like such a stupid and lazy way to drag out the "quest lines" for each girl. Why not just have him trying to figure out different ways to fuck them instead of always succeeding, but he just cums after 5 seconds like a complete loser?

There's things I like about this game but it has a lot of little problems, like how towards the end of season 1 he just seemed to kind of give up on exploring the different threads each time of the day and just skipping ahead to nighttime over, and over, and over again to progress the end of the content in season 1.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm going to guess 7 is a placeholder because I click on everything in every time period in every room. So if a seventh exists it must be REALLY hidden

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I'm going to guess 7 is a placeholder because I click on everything in every time period in every room. So if a seventh exists it must be REALLY hidden
I think that's a wrap. I extracted all of the files to double-check and didn't see anything except the hint that there will be quests for Amy and Sophie/Sophia? in later update(s).

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Where is the transition setting? I am a fast reader, having this function permanently locked in enable just slows the game play down, not to mention it hurts my eyes. Uggh... I can fix it so it's permanently off but it's friday. I just wanna drink, blast music, and play a game without messing with code. I guess even that sometime's too much to ask.
The game is still interesting though. (y)

Reactions: frodoneo

goberm

Mar 5, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
does it include the previous season 1?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
CRC Failed : . . . pc\game\00110001_01101100.rpa
Corrupt zip from nopy, anyone else?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes