The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
so why is this game like this? i literally have to search for the mod, click it and then click the link linking back to this game to come here

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Why is Jessica's hidden blowjob event not triggering? I went through all 4 options selecting Try Something Else after each one and nothing new happens.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've seen mentions of Ellie, and I've seen mentions of a bugfix, but since the version in the OP includes bugfixes, I'm not sure if there's something else someone has supplied. I've gone through about 5 or 6 pages at the end of this thread, and I've looked through search results for Ellie, but I haven't been able to find a solution. I'm sorry if I just missed it somewhere.

Once Ellie starts giving the MC a handjob, I can't click any of the additional icons in the upper left to progress the scene. None of them — the hotdog, (presumed) blowjob, and titjob icons are all locked up. I've clicked a bunch and tried waiting. Nothing more ever happens. Since I'm assuming I missed something already covering this, can someone point me to where the fix for this is discussed?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I've seen mentions of Ellie, and I've seen mentions of a bugfix, but since the version in the OP includes bugfixes, I'm not sure if there's something else someone has supplied. I've gone through about 5 or 6 pages at the end of this thread, and I've looked through search results for Ellie, but I haven't been able to find a solution. I'm sorry if I just missed it somewhere.

Once Ellie starts giving the MC a handjob, I can't click any of the additional icons in the upper left to progress the scene. None of them — the hotdog, (presumed) blowjob, and titjob icons are all locked up. I've clicked a bunch and tried waiting. Nothing more ever happens. Since I'm assuming I missed something already covering this, can someone point me to where the fix for this is discussed?
Each icon has up to 3 stages that you have to progress through. It might just speed up or prompt more dialog, but its necessary to unlock the next phase.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Nov 27, 2017
The game says that I only have 6 out of 7 live events and yet the tabs say that all stories are to be continued. What have I missed, since I've also done all the relive screens as well!

Plus the dev is the biggest cock tease ever! Sooooooo close to that freaking 3some! XD

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Is it maybe possible to add new “spoiler” to OP named as “known issues”? So everyone coming can see that they need to start a new game to be able to correctly see the hints etc?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes