Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Was it fixed in the past 18 hours? Because I just downloaded it roughly 18 hours ago.
The original version that was released last night had a lot of bugs. There is a new version that... well, it has fewer bugs.

On a side note, when Ellie texts you, am I the only one who doesn't see what she is sending? I haven't checked on the new version yet.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
WHAT A BAD TO MUST wait two years of update to profit a true story. Fuck two content by two content (by girl) each six month
Looks like your new to F95zone stuff, that's pretty much every game under developement on this site. This one since part 2 has started has recieved an update...maybe every month or 2 months. There was a big delay recently though since he went back and fully voiced part 1 and added 3 new hidden event segments. So that's probably where the big wait on part 2 came from.

Lotman

Apr 22, 2020
Was it fixed in the past 18 hours? Because I just downloaded it roughly 18 hours ago.
If the file you downloaded is called Echoes_Of_Lust_S2E2-bugfix-_WIN .zip, that's the right one.
It's better to start a new game.
On a side note, when Ellie texts you, am I the only one who doesn't see what she is sending? I haven't checked on the new version yet.
You mean this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Corambis

Preztige

Nov 20, 2018
The game says that I only have 6 out of 7 live events and yet the tabs say that all stories are to be continued. What have I missed, since I've also done all the relive screens as well!

Plus the dev is the biggest cock tease ever! Sooooooo close to that freaking 3some! XD
I am seeing the same thing as well in my playthrough. Are we perhaps missing content for that blonde character's (don't remember her name but she is the one who was hosting the house party). Wish the update was longer but enjoyable nonetheless.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
The game says that I only have 6 out of 7 live events and yet the tabs say that all stories are to be continued. What have I missed, since I've also done all the relive screens as well!

Plus the dev is the biggest cock tease ever! Sooooooo close to that freaking 3some! XD
Same for me 6/7 events and i'm no see the pool or teacher longue about the new places that were mantioned the change log...

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
For anyone asking for the Mac version of S2E2:
1. Download the Mac version of S2E1
2. Now download the *Windows version* of S2E2 (the new episode)
3. Inside the Windows S2E2 Zip file there is a folder called "game". Copy this folder! This folder contains the new content for S2E2 and you just need to replace the old "game folder" from the Mac S2E1 version with this new "game" folder from S2E2.
4. Now go to your Mac version of S2E1 --> right-click on it and click on "show package contents" (or something similar)
5. Inside the Mac version of S2E1 navigate to contents-->resources-->autorun. Inside the autorun folder there's a folder called "game". Paste the "game" folder of the Windows version inside the Mac S2E1 autorun folder to replace the old "game" folder.
6. That's it. Open the Mac version to verify that you have S2E2. To access the bonus content you should use the password "spooky"

Reactions: 6U1YA3V

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Same for me 6/7 events and i'm no see the pool or teacher longue about the new places that were mantioned the change log...
Hmm... No hints left and in the free mode i can go teacher longue and pool but nothing happened. :cautious:
So if i think thats all if no hint left...

Ricky Ricardo

May 10, 2018
if I do re live scenes I see this "[prof!t]" when I select it I get error... I checked files and I see amy but there is no way to get those scenes..

Reactions: samielhkb

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
this is getting really annoying really fast

also walthroughs and guides are outdated af
Actually I found my saves, I clicked on Page 9 of the saves and hit the right arrow a couple of times and they were on page 12 or 13. Might want to try that and see if yours were moved too.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Wheres the sex with the main girls? We've already had the flirting, teases and premature cumshots for 2 years now. Isn't about time to have the actual penetrating and a lot of grinding be involved.

Reactions: Prick

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Each icon has up to 3 stages that you have to progress through. It might just speed up or prompt more dialog, but its necessary to unlock the next phase.
Thanks for the reminder. I keep forgetting that about this game. When there are other games I play that have somewhat similar interfaces (Big City's Pleasures, No More Secrets, etc.), I tend to forget to first click the vignette in the upper corner, and then click on the Slow, Medium, or Fast option there.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it just sex in the shower with Elizabeth?
Depends on what exactly you mean. You definitely have sex in her bedroom before that, but it gets interrupted, so the MC doesn't cum. He won't cum until sex in the bathroom with her. He also has sexual acts (handjob, blowjob, hotdogging, and titjob) with Ellie as well, although that's foreplay and not actual sex.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
After enter free roam, every click this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'PLACEHOLDER'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 1211, in script
File "D:\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'PLACEHOLDER'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E2
Sat Oct 10 14:04:35 2020

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Wait. So again this company goes and starts a second game before finishing the current one.

First they had My sister Mia and corrupting Jennifer. Then they gave up on Jennifer and gave it to a different studio to focus on Mia. But now they are again starting a second project before finishing Mia.

Do I remember correctly?
I think they do both simultaniously. They finished SwM, then finished Season 1 of EoL and continued with season 2, while also preparing for SwM 2.

Reactions: SCP 001
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes