SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
walkthrough and bonus content code?????
No walkthrough yet, just follow the hints on the righthand side of your screen. Bonus content code: spooky

how many new scenes with elizabeth ?
2 fully fleshed out scenes: the first in the bedroom where MC fucks Elisabeth doggy style and where she sits on MC's dick; the second one in the bathroom.

There is also a scene at the beginning of this update where she blows the MC, but he cums almost instantly

Reactions: Manturgent

for3m3n1ssxd

Dec 23, 2018
No walkthrough yet, just follow the hints on the righthand side of your screen. Bonus content code: spooky

2 fully fleshed out scenes: the first in the bedroom where MC fucks Elisabeth doggy style and where she sits on MC's dick; the second one in the bathroom.

There is also a scene at the beginning of this update where she blows the MC, but he cums almost instantly
can u share ur save file please ?

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I have only 6 of 7 active quests but i can't interact with anyone.
And in the guide there is a second hidden event:
Capture.PNG
But i don't get that scene that says "end of current version".
Any help?

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
Moffy This is for S02E1 and you need to enter the code before starting the game/loading save, then it will activate when you reach the end of the episode.

Reactions: Moffy

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
IncetonGames
Hi :)
I started playing at the beginning of season 2 (since I played with a custom patch for the first time), mostly with rewind, because I played recently. And when I get to animation "And, slowly, swallows your cock whole", I see that it is played in a loop. You can imagine how it looks like :rolleyes: Please add this to "need to be fixed" list. Thx :coffee:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Moffy This is for S02E1 and you need to enter the code before starting the game/loading save, then it will activate when you reach the end of the episode.
So when i enter bonus code is bonus renders automatically enabled when i get the end of episode 1 or should i do something?

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
You will see the same as usual at the end, but as he says in the hint, when you continue to click LMB, more options will appear (between them there will be an empty screen, but you keep clicking until you get the information that there are some photos and renderings).

Reactions: Moffy
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes