Lotman

Apr 22, 2020
So when i enter bonus code is bonus renders automatically enabled when i get the end of episode 1 or should i do something?
That guide refers to when it was only Episode 1. With Episode 2 maybe that part is no longer available.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I have only 6 of 7 active quests but i can't interact with anyone.
And in the guide there is a second hidden event:
View attachment 852464
But i don't get that scene that says "end of current version".
Any help?
Same here. No end screen, stuck at 6/7 and everything except MC's bed just says "don't need to do that right now" or similar.

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
eh, I did the recap and did some of the story but now it seems to be stuck. I can't interact with anyone. There is no advance time option like in season 1. If I reload a save, made after starting fresh, where I am given the option to try again with eliies story, I call here and it plays out like normal but then thts it. No interaction with anyone else is possible and there is still no advance time option.

NVM. just clicked on the computer.
NVMx2: did that. got to the Ellie part in the garage. NOW I can't interact with anyone.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, there is no "end screen" on S2E2, the last screen after completing all available content is "free-roam" mode. You can explore but nothing happens.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
In the free roam portion when you get home and Ellie sends you the message is anything supposed to happen? Based on the dialogue after it seems like she sent a picture but nothing actually happens for me, the image of the phone changes but barely, you can see what I mean in the images I attached.

Apr 7, 2020
I know but now that i have Ep2 version i can't trigger the "end of current version" scene so i can't actually see the bonus content from Ep1.
i also could not trigger it in this episode. maybe he deleted it bc. of getting a smooth transition between the two episodes.
i also dont really get what the new bonus content is (guess the mom content in the shower a.s.o..) dont really care any more, bc. in my opinion its getting lamer and lamer from episode to episode.

Reactions: Moffy

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
In the free roam portion when you get home and Ellie sends you the message is anything supposed to happen? Based on the dialogue after it seems like she sent a picture but nothing actually happens for me, the image of the phone changes but barely, you can see what I mean in the images I attached.
You need to play the actual, bugfixed version.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Ok, so because of the earlier bugged version and that we had to start a new playthrough of S2. The BJ scene of Jessica from EP1 couldn't be unlocked/ seen. Now because of this, it affected the game somehow and couldn't load the hints for Elizabeth and megan in the quest bar thus preventing us from progressing with Elizabeth in the game any further. Even if you have the bug fixed version but if your save file is old, it won't work. You must start a new game using the big fixed version to be able to progress the game and access the new scenes in EP2.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Maybe she was supposed to be the 7th quest...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suspect its the "Mall Girl"(she is even in "recap" section) but you cant even visit her this version. So, 6/7 is probably bugged. Amy or whatever that character name is probably new interest from this version though.

Geno89

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, long time lurker here, I'm currently having issues with the game being unresponsive when trying to click on the different scenes with both Elizabeth and Ellie. Just to specify, when i click on the next part within the scene on the top left of the screen, it never continues.

DepressedDik

Jul 23, 2019
For anyone asking for the Mac version of S2E2:
1. Download the Mac version of S2E1
2. Now download the *Windows version* of S2E2 (the new episode)
3. Inside the Windows S2E2 Zip file there is a folder called "game". Copy this folder! This folder contains the new content for S2E2 and you just need to replace the old "game folder" from the Mac S2E1 version with this new "game" folder from S2E2.
4. Now go to your Mac version of S2E1 --> right-click on it and click on "show package contents" (or something similar)
5. Inside the Mac version of S2E1 navigate to contents-->resources-->autorun. Inside the autorun folder there's a folder called "game". Paste the "game" folder of the Windows version inside the Mac S2E1 autorun folder to replace the old "game" folder.
6. That's it. Open the Mac version to verify that you have S2E2. To access the bonus content you should use the password "spooky"
doesn’t work. Tried it 3 times. It would be nice if someone could put the file in the slot.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes