Alfi_

Mar 31, 2018
There are 3 situations, that I found after I stuck in 6/7 stories, but all are CONTINUED... 1 is in school in the morning with the blonde girl sitting on the floor, second is with the blone girl in the pool at noon, third is at home in the garage.. Jessica do yoga... I can't do something with this situations.. is there a bug or a "preview" for E3?

PS: At afternoon you can "explore" all rooms at Amy's "Party" House.. at "party mid" the blonde girl sitting in the Amy's room and cry, but you can't do anything...
What is the BonusContent about? "Only" the Gallery on the phone?

PPS: If choose by Jessica all "Jobs" in the prolog, she give you something extra ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Firestorm253

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
doesn’t work. Tried it 3 times. It would be nice if someone could put the file in the slot.
here, compressed s2ep2 bugfixed mac version (221 mb): (based on #5,211 version)
if you wanna to play original/noncompressed download pc version, copy "game" folder from there and paste/overwrite it into resources/autorun/ ...

Firestorm253

Mar 6, 2020
There are 3 situations, that I found after I stuck in 6/7 stories, but all are CONTINUED... 1 is in school in the morning with the blonde girl sitting on the floor, second is with the blone girl in the pool at noon, third is at home in the garage.. Jessica do yoga... I can't do something with this situations.. is there a bug or a "preview" for E3?

PS: At afternoon you can "explore" all rooms at Amy's "Party" House.. at "party mid" the blonde girl sitting in the Amy's room and cry, but you can't do anything...
What is the BonusContent about? "Only" the Gallery on the phone?

PPS: If choose by Jessica all "Jobs" in the prolog, she give you something extra ;-)
Well i know that i'm not an experienced Member, but as far as i can say, it's on the dev's purpose.
(Since the 7th story-hint is Amy's story)
That's the code in the script file:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
screen def_amy_party_a_room_mid_button:
zorder 2

if amy_quest == 1:
vbox:
xpos 1083
ypos 306
imagebutton auto "buttons/def_amy_party_a_room_mid_button_%s.png" focus_mask True action [Notify("I don't have to talk to her right now."), Play("sound", "audio/se/invalid_click.ogg")]

else:
vbox:
xpos 1083
ypos 306
imagebutton auto "buttons/def_amy_party_a_room_mid_button_%s.png" focus_mask True action [Notify("I don't have to talk to her right now."), Play("sound", "audio/se/invalid_click.ogg")]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you can see, nevermind if you already progressed in the story or not, the output is always:
"I don't have to talk to her right now."

Hope i could help you guys.
I guess we just have to wait for another release...

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
Really torn on this game. On one hand it's got the benefit of serviceable voice acting and an interesting premise. On the other the premise itself bloats the game and stretches out progression in ways other games can't dream of, the open world makes things tedious and the lack of sexual content really hits it hard. The sexy interactions with Zoe are definitely the best part of the game. Also the MCs sexual stamina is all over the place. I took a glimpse at S2 and I was confused. Smashing Zoe balls deep doesn't throw him overboard in 5 seconds but in S2 two tongues is all it takes for those 5 seconds of glory.
Right now it's an alright game that likes to waste your time with like a handful of proper sex scenes. The premise is interesting but not interesting enough to sell it. Especially cause the value of the sex scenes is that there's some proper progression that may not be balls to the wall but isn't a slog either. There's little progression. MC is just min maxing to get into girls' panties.

Reactions: Zed and Corambis

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
tbh i was expecting more megan and nicole content..i'm getting a bit tired of fucking elizabeth 5 times in every update. we want to see more of other characters. i understand not getting new jess content considering last update

Reactions: Natoshi Sakamoto

Lotman

Apr 22, 2020
I suspect its the "Mall Girl"(she is even in "recap" section) but you cant even visit her this version. So, 6/7 is probably bugged. Amy or whatever that character name is probably new interest from this version though.
Yep, she's Amy of the party and yes, it seems a bug for now. Maybe a quest that we'll see in the next update.

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
This game looks great and I'm always excited for updates but S2 is so far a bit of a disappointment...
1. Sexually, the guy has massively regressed to uber virgin
2. There are bugs everywhere (any time you click on characters you are not supposed to interact with)
3. The clarity/structure, that came from the previous hint system, has vanished
4. Hasn't been much progress with the girls, ep1 and most of ep2 spent fucking everything up

Really hope it picks up again soon

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
just in case I'm missing most of the content behind bugs... is anyone else getting the following error when clicking on anyone (when outside of the party questline with Ellie, Zoe, and Megan?

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'PLACEHOLDER'."

Lotman

Apr 22, 2020
just in case I'm missing most of the content behind bugs... is anyone else getting the following error when clicking on anyone (when outside of the party questline with Ellie, Zoe, and Megan?

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'PLACEHOLDER'."
Re-download the game, it's fixed now. It's better to start a new game.
The fixed file is Echoes_Of_Lust_S2E2-bugfix-_WIN .zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Zed

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Alright , i download fixed version , start over again , and Ellie's ass medium motion still show error .....
and it's covered by action logo , can't even read about it .

Active quest number show 6/7 , but there is nothing else can do in the version .

Still !!! It's a 1 of master piece that you create !!!

Last edited:

Lotman

Apr 22, 2020
Alright , i download fixed version , start over again , and Ellie's ass medium motion still show error .....
and it's covered by action logo , can't even read about it .

Active quest number show 6/7 , but there is nothing else can do in the version .
Yeah, me too. Some bugs are still there.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Clicking through animations in top left corner during sex scenes suck. Gets me out of action and since theres very little text during each of animations it makes sex scene feel starved for more writing despite there being enough of text overall.

I know this is groundhog day concept and all but some patterns begin to feel very old and stale by now. Mc wants to fuck someone then he proceeds to get cockblocked/just fail 3 times and on the 4th try he finally manages to do it. Maybe first couple times it worked as build up but by now I barely feel any excitiment when I finally reach full sex scene. Maybe its because I saw enough in previous failed attempts or maybe I just expect another cockblock, dunno.

Since first episode had some sleep rape already why not give an option for mc to continue fucking Elizabeth after she passed out/fell asleep during one of sex scenes in latest update? That would be kinda hot. Making him just go limp feels like a cop out, he is not a good boy like that at all.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This would have been great for the title screen but can't because of obvious copyright reasons

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Why doesn't this house seem to have a single lockable door? It would solve so many problems. Also the MC when he's fucking Elizabeth in her room, either kiss her or push a pillow over her face or burry her face in the mattress. Her being loud problem solved.

I'm ready for a serious Nicole update, I like that she looks like a young Lisa Ann.

Reactions: ladc and Corambis

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So far I'm liking season 1 significantly more than S2. Sick of only content with elizabeth when theres so many other good girls. Feels like s2 is a total regression compared to the first season. This might need to go on the shelf until s2 is totally finished to see if it actually holds up.

Reactions: Corambis
May 16, 2020
I dunno why the devs picked the least attractive character in the game to give the most progress with. Maybe theyre all low key milf hunters? Doesnt really matter. But other than the fact that I loved MSM I first started playing this game cause Jess and even more so Meg were on the cover art. Then Ellie shows up and I'm like damn these are some fun and sexy characters.

But then the game starts forcing you to do stuff with Elizabeth to progress, and shes pretty boring and not a particularly attractive character IMO. Even worse, every time you seem to be progresing with Meg, the game keeps shoving in Zoe. The annoying clingy insecure carry on that seems to follow her like a lost puppy and constantly looks like a mixture of confused and scared. I get that she might be appealing to other people but dont force me to pay attention to her to be able to interact with characters I'm more invested in.

Speaking of, I, like everyone else, am getting very tired of this 2 steps forward 4 steps back style. I enjoyed the buildup it created in Season 1, but towards the end it was starting to drag a bit. Then the game forces the MC to play a shitty day when he knows by now exactly how he needs to behave for the best results? He ignores that, giving the player no choice, then of course thats when the day ticks over, all to milk a season 2.

Then in season 2 it gets even worse, cause despite waiting however long for this exciting sequel to release, once again, the players is given zero choice. Just the illusion of choice. But youre instead forced to fuck up almost every promising thread that you hafd going over and over. Finally S2E2 comes out. Should all be fixed right? We got the obligatory delay it a little and fuck everything up, now we have the chance to finally DO something. But nah, all of a sudden the MC has virgin stamina again despite it literally being a story objective to build up stamina several times over the course of season 1. This makes no sense and is clearly a cheap cop-out where the writers couldnt think of a better option to extend the buildup.

The final thing I wanted to talk about is these bonus renders. I dont know how other people feel, but I personally do not care about these 'non-canon' renders. If I just wanted to see animated tits I could find a billion of them on the internet. I play games like this for an invest story that gives a better pay off at the end of my 'business' and I find x-ray mechanics a cheap shitty way to insert nudity before the story has progressed to that point to keep players who are just there for a wank interested. But here its excessive, I dont care about them because the characters have literally zero reaction. I've seen these characters naked before I get it. Stop bloating the image count for your changelog and focus on rendering actual plot progression please!

Sorry for the Essay style rant but I wanted to summarise how I felt about what could honestly be an incredible game with some tweaks and perhaps better organise how some other fans are feeling about it and why. If you agree let me know if I'm way off tell my why.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes