Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
There are only two events in S2 E2?
With Ellie and Elizabeth?
(Sex with Elizabeth only in the shower?)

Last edited:

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Code for bonus content???
Ads code??

1. Unpack RenPy Archive Files (*.rpa) using unrpa, unren or universal extractor 2
  2. Using GREP, dnGREP, PowerGREP or etc (any GREP program searches the text inside file), search for string in close proximity of the text you see when you are entering the code. I chose "BONUS CONTENT CODE" but you could have chosen text from the fail string such as "Consider supporting"
  3. Find a comparison string (ex: Python uses '==' and javascript uses '===')

1602286318798.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, how long does it usually take until someone confirms whether the 6/7 quest thing is a bug or if we're all just dense?

Reactions: LadyBee

CaptainFex

May 31, 2018
What happened to Jessica's secret scene which is happening by choosing stay home...? And clicking ''try sometin else''

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
What is Season 2, Episode 2 all about?
Elisabeth got some good content in this one (3 events)
Megan has 1 long event (i consider this one to be more of a teaser for what will come in futures updates)
And Ellie has some content but i didn't go through it yet so i can't tell you how it is

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
so ive done everyhing except for the elizabeth event in this update, hint says meet her in her room at noon, go there and click on her and all i get is "dont need to talk to her right now" am i missing something or has this bugged out?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
so ive done everyhing except for the elizabeth event in this update, hint says meet her in her room at noon, go there and click on her and all i get is "dont need to talk to her right now" am i missing something or has this bugged out?
I think you need to let one more time unit pass by, then talk to her then.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
I think you need to let one more time unit pass by, then talk to her then.
ah cheers, wasnt that im afraid however what did work for anyone else having an issue is that you cant fast travel into the room have to manually enter the hall then enter the room

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
ah cheers, wasnt that im afraid however what did work for anyone else having an issue is that you cant fast travel into the room have to manually enter the hall then enter the room
Ah. The important thing is that you've got it working. Maybe that was my issue before and I didn't realize it? I was playing pre-bugfix so every bad click on a character caused a crash, so I probably misinterpreted what I finally did to advance the plot.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So, how long does it usually take until someone confirms whether the 6/7 quest thing is a bug or if we're all just dense?
Someone dug through the code a couple pages back, that's all there is, there is some non-implimented stuff which is possibly where that accidental 7 is coming from.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes