SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Well, kinda lost.. On the last update of season 2, I think there's one route I can't trigger (there are 7 routes/events/stories active, but I've done 6 of them only - - Megan, Jessica, Elizabeth, Zoe, Ellie and Nicole--). Which one would it be that lost and how can I get into it? Could be Amy's content - - the party's blondie--, perhaps? Don't know; suddenly Amy appears on the morning sat beside the school's toilet and can interact with her without results.. Any clue??
It's a bug: there is no 7th girl/quest

Sep 18, 2018
In season one, after doing everything, and every girl is "Completed" i still have 4/5 on Megan.
And its not just a counting error like the hidden evens saying 5/8, but you have all 8 actually.
Im actually only having 4 events on Megan.
I did a full replay of Season 1 with the "Bonus Content password", with the Episode 10 version, and i followed the walkthrough exactly!
These are the ones i got:

Spyed on Megan Showering.
Recorded Video
Staying Home
Get over here!

What am i missing, and how do i get that scene?

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
In season one, after doing everything, and every girl is "Completed" i still have 4/5 on Megan.
And its not just a counting error like the hidden evens saying 5/8, but you have all 8 actually.
Im actually only having 4 events on Megan.
I did a full replay of Season 1 with the "Bonus Content password", with the Episode 10 version, and i followed the walkthrough exactly!
These are the ones i got:

Spyed on Megan Showering.
Recorded Video
Staying Home
Get over here!

What am i missing, and how do i get that scene?
You walk into the bedroom as she's about to get dressed, early game. I missed it too. It's really nothing that plenty of the angles and x-rays don't give away. I'd load the universal cheat and take a look. Sorry I can't be more specific. I don't have the files anymore.

Sep 18, 2018
You walk into the bedroom as she's about to get dressed, early game. I missed it too. It's really nothing that plenty of the angles and x-rays don't give away. I'd load the universal cheat and take a look. Sorry I can't be more specific. I don't have the files anymore.
Ah okay, so nothing special then. Thanks!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm extremely confused with this second season, I didn't get the "you finished current content...etc" yet but wherever I click there is that annoying buzz sound that tells you to fuck off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I'm extremely confused with this second season, I didn't get the "you finished current content...etc" yet but wherever I click there is that annoying buzz sound that tells you to fuck off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after getting interrupted there's a scene where you move to the bathroom to have sex there with the shower on as background noise, although I'm not sure why you're not getting this scene. have you checked the hint section already in the top-right corner to see whether you're doing something wrong?

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
after getting interrupted there's a scene where you move to the bathroom to have sex there with the shower on as background noise, although I'm not sure why you're not getting this scene. have you checked the hint section already in the top-right corner to see whether you're doing something wrong?
Thanks for the reply but if you reread my comment you'll notice that I said we did it in the bathroom, so yes it's the scene after the interruption..I'm not sure if there is more content after that or not.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for the reply but if you reread my comment you'll notice that I said we did it in the bathroom, so yes it's the scene after the interruption..I'm not sure if there is more content after that or not.
my fault, I glanced over it and misread it as "bedroom". anyway, the bathroom scene is the last scene for the mom and there's no content for her after that. if you check the "re-live" section on your phone (which you can use during free-roam in your room), you'll also notice that all scenes for the mom are already unlocked there

Reactions: Drafox

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: diegao

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
For Mac users, is there not a S1 version that goes through ep10?
you should try this out: download the S2E1 Mac version and the S2E2 windows version. copy the "game" folder inside the S2E2 windows version and replace the game folder from the Mac version so it gets updated to S2E2. you can find the game folder for the Mac version when you right-click the Mac app --> show package contents --> contents --> resources --> autorun. this worked for me at least

Reactions: jeter12321

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "LionHeart131, postagem: 4439090, membro: 633285"]
Para missões ativas, diz que tenho 6/7 ativos - estou sentindo falta de alguém?
[/CITAR]
Eu acho que você se parece comigo. A história de Amy ainda precisa ser desvendada. Eu não tenho nenhuma idéia de como fazer isso.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes