pimpcee

Feb 26, 2020
Did you try dowloading it again from another link?
I used the Nopy link and I'm fine
Wanted to try, but I've searched the thread, and someone had the same issue with Nopy. Unfortunately no one answered him with the fix. Maybe I'll just try anyway

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Wanted to try, but I've searched the thread, and someone had the same issue with Nopy. Unfortunately no one answered him with the fix. Maybe I'll just try anyway
What are you using to unpack? I've seen it before (don't know where) that someone had issues using WinRAR, but everything was fine using 7zip.

pimpcee

Feb 26, 2020
What are you using to unpack? I've seen it before (don't know where) that someone had issues using WinRAR, but everything was fine using 7zip.
I'm using 7-zip. I'm downloading from mixdrop now, and we'll see.

Edit. Ok, same error with archive from mixdrop

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
From what I know UnRen doesn't extract zip archives, unless you meant something else
My appologies I just re read what you put I thought you ment you tried to extract the .rpa file with 7zip lol but yeah like the other poster said try Nopy I got mine from there and it worked but I use WinRar

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Apologies if this was answered before, but I have a problem with unpacking the game (s1e10), as file 00110001_01101100.rpa seems to be corrupted or something. It unpacks with an error, and the game won't run. Is there a fix for this, or maybe someone would be kind enough to upload a working file?

Thanks
We can't really provide the archive seperately since it's over 2GB. Since you downloaded the game from two different source and can't unpack it could it be as simply as not enough harddrive space? What error are you getting when you unpack?

mcjustmc

Sep 10, 2018
Just to confirm, is the bonus content in S2E2 using code 'spooky' just the images and animations in the gallery app on the phone? Or is there any other content I'm missing out on?

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Could someone help me please? I don't want to start the second season without finishing the first correctly. In fact, I don't know what else to do. I finished all the missions with the girls. I found the pieces in the bathroom, there are four, and one in the bedroom (a fancy bicycle, next to the skateboard). I did all these events. Hidden events are 5/8, but I don't know what else to do. The game doesn't end and I can't find anything or anyone else to do anything. What should I do?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Could someone help me please? I don't want to start the second season without finishing the first correctly. In fact, I don't know what else to do. I finished all the missions with the girls. I found the pieces in the bathroom, there are four, and one in the bedroom (a fancy bicycle, next to the skateboard). I did all these events. Hidden events are 5/8, but I don't know what else to do. The game doesn't end and I can't find anything or anyone else to do anything. What should I do?
probably a bug, since you have all 8 hidden events visible on your phone

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Well, kinda lost.. On the last update of season 2, I think there's one route I can't trigger (there are 7 routes/events/stories active, but I've done 6 of them only - - Megan, Jessica, Elizabeth, Zoe, Ellie and Nicole--). Which one would it be that lost and how can I get into it? Could be Amy's content - - the party's blondie--, perhaps? Don't know; suddenly Amy appears on the morning sat beside the school's toilet and can interact with her without results.. Any clue??

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What does the bonus content give exctly ? Also, the main menu has sex scenes that I haven't unlocked or seen while finishing the whole episode. What gives ?

Reactions: mcjustmc

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
What does the bonus content give exctly ? Also, the main menu has sex scenes that I haven't unlocked or seen while finishing the whole episode. What gives ?
Bonus renders and animations in the gallery plus x-ray and lingerie vision during the game. The main menu video is full of those bonus animations that are unlocked in the gallery.

Reactions: Natoshi Sakamoto
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes