McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
CTD after a string of errors, ending in this message. This happens during the final locker room scene with Zoe, Season 1.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 19193, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/anim/ep7_a_163_2.webm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\main.py", line 574, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.run()
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 19193, in script
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 19193, in script
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 19193, in <module>
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 73, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "D:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Echoes of Lust\Season 1\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/anim/ep7_a_163_2.webm'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-9
Thu Oct 15 06:49:37 2020

lcros

Oct 22, 2017
Megan's probably the most interesting character in this game and she had quite the curious arc here. For starters, taking control of her here after the MC kills himself to move the day forward actually got me thinking that perhaps we're not simply playing as a MC who's stuck in some sort of simulation, but that we are actually playing as the person who controls this simulation. That's why control moved over to Megan because the connection with the MC had been severed and a connection to Megan was made instead in order to stay in the simulation.
I got a similar feeling when that happened...The matrix crackles and we see //Console a couple of times with incomplete messages

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IncetonGames

tg

May 1, 2017
I really liked playing through EoL, the first game. I came late to the party, so had the advantage of just playing through all ten chapters. There was certainly a lot of content there. And, I did really like that the dialogue was voiced. That was a pretty interesting feature of the game.

What I liked most though, were the selection of characters on offer. The family of the MC's (very finly crafted girls), and the rest of the cast all worth engaging. My least favorite character is Zoe. But, playing through second two, she's slowly growing on me. She didn't really have much impression from S1. But, she seems more integrated into the story this time round, which is nice.

I stopped my playthrough of S2 when I got to the freeroam bit. I got a bit sick of how the MC was acting at the party, so I will probably come back to this game to see what the routes are like after that intro bit. But, personally, he was pretty disappointing drinking as he did, and making a mess of his relationships with all the girls there (apart from Amy, the host girl).

I guess when he relives the days, he'll avoid that mistake, as well as doing this and that to get into their panties. I look forward to that, since that's what I liked about S1, the way the story unfolded and the need to unlock this and that scene to advance with other girls.

I have to say, I really liked what I saw of Elizabeth in S2. Shocking how she just went down on her knees and sucked the MC off without pretence. Shocking, but delightful, the animations of that really lovely. And, I like her attitude. In S1 she was always pretty standoffish. But, that last day happened, and I'm happy that the current story is taking itself from what happened on that last day. I like that they fucked, and that she had a good impression of it.

Keep up the good work, Inceton. I like how you tell the stories.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
No Jess and Nicole story ?:(
i d like to see Ellie`s mom next update, i hope she is hot milf ) and content with new girl from party house

tg

May 1, 2017
Got through to the end of content. I'm glad there was quite a bit of Elizabeth's story in it, failures included. I really liked the visuals of the scenes that happened with that story.

And, I've unlocked 7/8 girls. Is that how it should be? I'm thinking Amy will be the final girl, unless that whole hints card gets updated at some point. But, I've looked around all the places and times, and I see a lot of place-holder poses for Amy. And the way the party house gets trashed. I just didn't encounter any way to start interaction with Amy, so I'm right that we have to wait for an future update to unlock her?

Anyway, from what I played, I really liked these lines:

From the second-round BJ:

"Standing over her, watching it happen, you couldn't help but feel a little proud of yourself."

"As you keep emptying your balls down her throat."

From one of the bathroom scenes:

"Go balls deep inside me. I want to cover your cock with my juices!"

I really like how open she is with things now. I do hope we get a chance to do anal with her at some point too. I don't think it's needed, but it might be nice to have in there. Maybe the MC gets influenced by his interactions with Ellie, and at some future round, he thinks he'd like to try how anal is like with Elizabeth or whatever. It could be as simple as that, but it doesn't have to. Just suggesting that I'd like to see some kind of complex scene where Elizabeth tries to change the MC's mind about it or something.

I am glad the story of the first game is being continued like this though. I liked all the girls from S1. I like how they've continued to grow and show new sides of themselves. So, just have to wait for the next update to see more of what they're like.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes