felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I finished the first season. I have to say I'm a little disappointed.

the mechanism of repetition of the day, which should be the center of the game, but hand loses importance, in the end the real trump cards of the MC are a huge penis and rampant alcoholism ... sad enough.

with each girl it starts with an exasperating grinding, and then suddenly it's done .. without reason and merit

in the end the story with the teacher is the most interesting, because the only one in which MC really exploits the fact of having always relived the same day, discovering a piece of her story at every turn

if I understand correctly the second season will revolve around the next day ... we'll see

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I've completed all S2E2 I think, but the quest log says 6/7 even though the list shows six names and all indicate to be continued?
is there a 7th?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
IncetonGames loved the first season and also this second season storyline is really intrigued ,amazing,hot girl like hell especially the teacher:love: ,mom:p the sisters:love: i mean both the brunette and the red hair and of course Ellie;) oh and not forget Amy the blond:love: hot meet during the party ,can't wait to see what's happening ,keep the aamzing job (y)

Zedyh

May 8, 2019
When I go to the Re-live app, an option named [prof!t] appears and when I click on it, an error appears (below). I've done all the valid 6/7 stories.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really liked the first season and I'm enjoying the second as well.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Didn't take long for this season to liven up. What is the trigger for the bonus content this time?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
i successfully added the code 'spooky' but where can i find the content in the game ?
during free-roam go to your room and click on your telephone in the top-left corner of the screen, where you can access the gallery ("re-live") and the bonus content

Sep 16, 2019
I have downloaded the fix update but the quests are over lapping
Yeah, exact same prob with Android. Also, trying to visit Jess or Elizabeth at midday makes the game crash as soon I click on either of them (they go an unusual shade of green and then crashes). Same thing also happens with Jess and Chloe in bed together in the morning. Tried starting new games but to no avail, same prob each time.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes