Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
And again, now i can npot talk to Nicole or go in to the school,
and theese are my 2 only options.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'PLACEHOLDER'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Nye Spil\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\Nye Spil\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "D:\Nye Spil\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "D:\Nye Spil\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "3_School_label.rpyc", line 92, in script
  File "D:\Nye Spil\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'PLACEHOLDER'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E2
Sun Oct 11 22:26:03 2020

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
I get the Placeholder error when i want to talk to Elizabeth, Jessica and Girl in Bed and seemingly every other girl that would have a conversation with me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tossler

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, Tekashi 69. Do you think next time you post your thoughts you could leave out the spoilers? Some of us still want to play this game and would rather enjoy not knowing what's going to happen before we get to experience for ourselves.

Why am I looking through the reviews you ask. Hoping for a re- bugfix version.
I think you got the wrong person here? My post isn't in the review sections, I'm not Tekashi. And if you do mean me? I don't care, coming into any of these forums on this site, you should be prepared to get spoiled. It's not like your getting spoiled on a GoT episode or something, it's a sex game, deal with it.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
When you have completed all story from EP9 (I don't know if it works earlier, but you can try) then click on the paper in bathroom to get first event, after that click on toilet and you got second, to get last event (you have to had earlier events done) click on the bike in bedroom.
okay, thanks
is there any guide for choices in hidden event?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok my thoughts on this update and maybe the game in general. I know the whole day repeating thing was the gimmick when this started but it is kinda getting old now. I mean it is like whatever progress you make with the girls doesn't matter because it just gets erased the next day. This causes the actions that you successfully make to lose their meaning, consequences or implications. It also makes it feel like you have basically gotten nowhere. It is basically like in a game where the MC only has a dream of having sex with a girl, no real consequence or meaning other than a hot scene.

I mean the MC probably could have had a harem by now with all the girls if all the successful attempts actually stayed and weren't erased. It becomes like what is the point other than a hot scene with hot girl then poof gone. No progress, no character development. Imagine if all of the actions (successful one at least) actually stayed. What would that mean going forward? How would the girls react later after these successful attempts? We really don't know.

It feels like all of the stuff that I have done from the beginning until now was pretty much pointless as very few actually stayed. Like with this update MC had sex with his Mother, huge progress, next day gone. What was the point? We still don't even know what causes the repeat. It would be more interesting if the MC could actually control it and use it to his advantage. Without this and without any real progress the same make effort just to get a scene that will be erased is just getting old.

Reactions: Corambis and Kryapa

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Like with this update MC had sex with his Mother, huge progress, next day gone. What was the point?
It seems like devs just wanted to provide fans sex content no matter what. Mysterious Meg just lays your hand on her tits, Liz jumps on MC cock with no hesitation, Jess (suddenly) realize that she was a bitch and offers her body. And they all start asking just one question "Oh, it's so big. Will it fit me". All previous relationships with them was like nullified. Feels like cheap dating sim "Bring me a cup of coffee X times and I will allow you to fuck me in the ass". (n)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ok my thoughts on this update and maybe the game in general. I know the whole day repeating thing was the gimmick when this started but it is kinda getting old now. I mean it is like whatever progress you make with the girls doesn't matter because it just gets erased the next day. This causes the actions that you successfully make to lose their meaning, consequences or implications. It also makes it feel like you have basically gotten nowhere. It is basically like in a game where the MC only has a dream of having sex with a girl, no real consequence or meaning other than a hot scene.

I mean the MC probably could have had a harem by now with all the girls if all the successful attempts actually stayed and weren't erased. It becomes like what is the point other than a hot scene with hot girl then poof gone. No progress, no character development. Imagine if all of the actions (successful one at least) actually stayed. What would that mean going forward? How would the girls react later after these successful attempts? We really don't know.

It feels like all of the stuff that I have done from the beginning until now was pretty much pointless as very few actually stayed. Like with this update MC had sex with his Mother, huge progress, next day gone. What was the point? We still don't even know what causes the repeat. It would be more interesting if the MC could actually control it and use it to his advantage. Without this and without any real progress the same make effort just to get a scene that will be erased is just getting old.
unfortunately the mechanics of the game are this, original but limiting.

on the one hand it comes to meet us by allowing us to do a huge amount of actions on the same day once we have established they are necessary (how many times have we won the lottery and bought a bottle of wine for $ 20,000?), but on the other we cannot build nothing. everything and immediately

and in this light MC's really crude strategy of threatening to destroy the laptop every time he wants to know something from Jessica makes sense

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
The game won't start for me, I have tried twice reloading it from two different sources but get the same message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Project Unknown/game/Home_label.rpy', 1537191779, 0) is defined twice, at 1_Home_label.rpyc:3 and game/game/1_Home_label.rpyc:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\BOB\cracked games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\BOB\cracked games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "G:\BOB\cracked games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "G:\BOB\cracked games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "G:\BOB\cracked games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "G:\BOB\cracked games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Project Unknown/game/Home_label.rpy', 1537191779, 0) is defined twice, at 1_Home_label.rpyc:3 and game/game/1_Home_label.rpyc:3.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Oct 12 10:54:25 2020

I have no idea about coding.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
The game crashes for me at the first choices after free roam.
I can select the mom or the big sister and the game crashes. I am playing a brand new save since previous saves didn't seem to work.

Ryo

May 28, 2017
Can't talk to elizabeth at noon in her room: "I don't have to talk to her now" but hints say to go to her room at noon. Advice? next update?

EDIT: just gotta outside the room and enter again.

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys in the second version i can't listen the voices of girls but only the musics,is normal or i have some problems?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes