AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
during free-roam go to your room and click on your telephone in the top-left corner of the screen, where you can access the gallery ("re-live") and the bonus content
I can't access the bonus content on my phone.. Mind you I didn't finished S2E2 completely because I got sick from all these crashes. Has the game been updated with a bug fix for the crashes?

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
So, if i understand well, the E2 ends with the Megan/Zoe, Ellie and Elizabeth content although the quest counter says 6/7?

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Could someone post please a full save with all the scenes unlocked? including hidden events and the bonus content for S2E2? I have played the S2E2 bug fix, version from the start and I also installed cheat mod but I don't have the option on the cheats to unlock these events :(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hello everybody,

but have you given yourself an explanation for the variations between the various repetitions of the day? does something change in the unconscious of the other characters as well? and the "bugs" in these repetitions like the moments when the characters get stuck?

Apr 11, 2020
I hardly dare ask as the official version seems glitched... but did I miss anyone's mac link? Or is there a guide to making my own? Sorry. Am noob.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
There's got to be some way to keep this "placeholder" shit from constantly crashing the game.
Yes there is...

If you are having problems with the game:
Please start a new game and hold down CTRL to skip trough episode 1 (should only take a minute or two.) Once you get to free roam play the game normally. Everything should work as expected.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Yes there is...

Please start a new game and hold down CTRL to skip trough episode 1 (should only take a minute or two.) Once you get to free roam play the game normally. Everything should work as expected.
Perfect game so far. But , i have a question, Are the voices of the characters removed ?
Thank you.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Perfect game so far. But , i have a question, Are the voices of the characters removed ?
Thank you.
voices were added in ep 10 after season 1 was fully completed so i assume we wont get voices in this game until the last or second last episode of this season

Reactions: Max1276

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
IncetonGames I questioned it already, but the Dude who answered it didn't knew anymore at which Point I get the Scene. So I Ping you now. What is the Name of the Scene I'm missing and at which point I get this Scene?

Screenshot_20201011-222136.png

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Yes there is...

I'm confused — this is episode 2, a standalone game, not episode 1, right? Followed your directions with S2E2, and as soon as I went to the front of the school, it happened again.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes