enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/10_Amy_Home_label.rpy", line 249, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'Amy_Story_1_Start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Jonathan\Games Folder\games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E4_5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Jonathan\Games Folder\games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E4_5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Jonathan\Games Folder\games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E4_5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Jonathan\Games Folder\games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E4_5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/10_Amy_Home_label.rpy", line 249, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
File "D:\Jonathan\Games Folder\games\EchoesOfLust2-S2E4_5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Amy_Story_1_Start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E4_5
Fri Apr 23 17:33:40 2021

Feb 18, 2018
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB: TORRENT
Compressed Mac: 629 MB: TORRENT

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Uploaders are only responsible for the OP. If links are broken, please ask the modder or compressor.
please seed. This is the drawback of torrents. They die after a time.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
on your phone at re-live i am missing two jessica events, i have the double bj and penetrating chloe but not the other two.
anyone here knows where to go to activate them??? please.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Having a crashing issue with Jessica after you turn her laptop towards her bed at night. When she goes through her scene, at the very end, it crashes.

I have no mods and i'm unable to figure out what is going on. Anyone smarter than me able to take a look at this log and let me know?

Juri my Waifu

Jan 21, 2018
The two hidden events can be triggered respectively by :
1.Click on the candle in the kitchen(MC's House).
2.This is a christmas event,so you have to change the date on your PC to december(Settings>Time and Language>Date and time) and restart the game.Then a Christmas tree icon will pop-up in-game,click on that to trigger the Event.
thanks for the help man!

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Too bad we can't have mom/mother i mean the mom saying things like "i'm you mother" because it's mom all the time, it could have special dialogue if you put mom/mother in the relations from the start, telling that the MC comes from her lol. But anyway, i love the game/scenario, i just like more the family story than the side ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Someone will think that since in last 3 updates there is no much content with the mother,we will get a ton of content with both sisters.But no-only progress with secondary and tertiary characters.
I even have the feeling that instead of progress with main cast,we are making a regress.
So far season 2 is a big disappointment.
Yeah i think family is more interesting, megan especially since episode 2.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
its neeed serious reupload on all links. Only anon works. Even torrent file was corrupted. Because of that i will wait much longer before play. I hope my time wont be wasted because its seem rather good for genre.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Too bad we can't have mom/mother i mean the mom saying things like "i'm you mother" because it's mom all the time, it could have special dialogue if you put mom/mother in the relations from the start, telling that the MC comes from her lol. But anyway, i love the game/scenario, i just like more the family story than the side ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it doenst have that because of patreon. The only way that could work is dev making a patch and posting on lewd patcher but some devs thinks its too much of a hassle.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
it doenst have that because of patreon. The only way that could work is dev making a patch and posting on lewd patcher but some devs thinks its too much of a hassle.
Yeah i know, it's just too bad, because you know it's intended that way, i find all this patreon thing stupid but well... Maybe another platform, more free will emerge, who know.

Reactions: ohcmonrest
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes