snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Not sure, but I think I may need some help

In the bit where I stand Jessica up at night, then she calls me downstairs to watch her with Chloe and rub my nose in it. I've played through it 3 different times on different "days," but it always plays through EXACTLY the same and the 2nd and 3rd time, the MC shows no inkling that he's been there before. and makes the same mistakes. One other thing, I go to talk to her the next night, but I get to the door and decide it's no worth my time. Instead, I just go to my room and play a game starting everything over again.

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Not sure, but I think I may need some help

In the bit where I stand Jessica up at night, then she calls me downstairs to watch her with Chloe and rub my nose in it. I've played through it 3 different times on different "days," but it always plays through EXACTLY the same and the 2nd and 3rd time, the MC shows no inkling that he's been there before. and makes the same mistakes. One other thing, I go to talk to her the next night, but I get to the door and decide it's no worth my time. Instead, I just go to my room and play a game starting everything over again.
The game lets you play through that scene multiple times to give you a chance to see all of the endings. To make it stop you need to tell Chloe to put the dildo back after you finger Jessica.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
The game lets you play through that scene multiple times to give you a chance to see all of the endings. To make it stop you need to tell Chloe to put the dildo back after you finger Jessica.
I've gone through the scene about 15 times and tried all of the options i can think of. What triggers the game to move on? The nmber of times you go through the scene or is there a correct sequence of choices? Baffled. Thanks.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I've gone through the scene about 15 times and tried all of the options i can think of. What triggers the game to move on? The nmber of times you go through the scene or is there a correct sequence of choices? Baffled. Thanks.
There is a correct sequence. choose tighter, then finger her, then tell her to take the dildo. If you have already done this and it's still going there is a bug. I would try editing the save to mark the quest as completed.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
"In Episode 5 we will update: Amy's story , Megan's story , Zoe's story. There are also 2 new hidden events "Game show" and "Sleep day" featuring most of the cast. There will be lots of sex, lust time and MC will get his very own super power."
God Bless!!!

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes