boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
compared to s1 - how big is s2 content wise? a half or third?
Season 2 is reaching episode 5 this weekend, which means that the season is halfway done. So S2 is a half from S1 content wise.
I'd look at it a bit differently if we are talking content as Episodes have become bigger:
Season 1 has 194 animations and 6975 renders in the Story folder.
Season 2 as of Ep4 has 138 animations and 6340 renders in the Story folder.
So 71% the amount of animations and 91% the amount of Story renders.

Jun 2, 2021
I'd look at it a bit differently if we are talking content as Episodes have become bigger:
Season 1 has 194 animations and 6975 renders in the Story folder.
Season 2 as of Ep4 has 138 animations and 6340 renders in the Story folder.
So 71% the amount of animations and 91% the amount of Story renders.
It definitely depends how you look at it, because to me the amount of renders dosen’t necessairly mean amount of content, since some of them are just different poses and facial expressions.

luckyking01

Mar 6, 2021
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB:
Compressed Mac: 629 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The link is not working can you provide ep 1 to 10 compressed version for windows

May 31, 2018
Wow I pressed the panic button to test it right as someone walked in on me...
Is there a way to change the button?
Also, is the game/season 1 wholly centered around the repetition?

Last edited:

Pulp Friction

Aug 9, 2020
could someone please reupload the first season, it seems that all the links are down, including the compressed versions

seeezart

Sep 17, 2017
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB:
Compressed Mac: 629 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
thanks for this but can you upload the torrent file again?

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
the link for the torrent is dead. We don't have access to the torrent itself unless someone reuploads it. I you may upload it and share the link, would be very helpful.
The EP 1 Terminal link is not dead, I think, why not use that to download, is it too slow in your region?
PS: I didn't even know Ep1 has a final fix release.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Is anyone aware whether sound effects are expected to be added to the sex animations in future updates and whether pregnancy of the mom charachter is gonna happen or not ?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
the link for the torrent is dead.
It's not. Both inks work. I just checked, there are seeders out there too.
PS, I think I understand why you got confused, torrent link for compressed version might be deleted, but I was talking about the full game .

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
It's not. Both inks work. I just checked, there are seeders out there too.
PS, I think I understand why you got confused, torrent link for compressed version might be deleted, but I was talking about the full game .
The torrent file for the full version downloads but when you open it you get an error message. And the torrent for the compressed you get the " We are sorry we cant find the file you are looking for." message on mixdrop. The terminal link is working on the full download though.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The torrent file for the full version downloads but when you open it you get an error message.
What torrent client do you use? Both episode one and episode two work for me. Files are zip archive, but when you go from torrent client and chose open both works. There are active seeders for both, and you can download the game at maximum speed (depending of your ISP).
Besides, torrent links are put here precisely because developer is DMCA bombing. He goes and reports all the links every day.

And the torrent for the compressed you get the " We are sorry we cant find the file you are looking for." message on mixdrop.
I didn't look at it.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes