Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
how do you start bonus hidden events in season 2? I only get the one starting from cofee mug in the kitchen.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Unless it is something for a specific path or something avoidable, then it is total BS..
There is already the NTR tag (that people bend the use to justify it) but there should be a "Cuck" category, to avoid getting into that kind of thing. As I always say: I absolutely hate NTR and MC being a cuck, but I won't kink shame anyone who likes it. I just think that all cards should be on the table, to be fair with everyone.
i don't think it will actually be in the game but just the fact that the MC suggests it makes me hate him

Reactions: criestoomuch

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Fuck, that girl (Megan) is gorgeous. Waited a long time to be able to finally fuck her.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What is that mean by ''Special Event'' ? I had done pink coffe mug scene but it doesnt change. Is there any other thing i need make to open this?
Screenshot_2.jpg

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
What is that mean by ''Special Event'' ? I had done pink coffe mug scene but it doesnt change. Is there any other thing i need make to open this?
View attachment 1275260
I literally just went to sleep, though I guess you'd need to have all events for her, Zoe and Amy finished until they all have that same message in your log

On a side note, does anyone know where to find that "new female character" from the changelogs? unless I'm blind like a bat and missed her

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Hmm ok first time have this happen, I have no way of putting in the Bonus code, a bug? or just my set up?, it just says it's off but no way of typing in the code.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I never saw game that much cock block MC! Its so frustating! Espacily Amy questline is big damn OOF! I'm sick of hearing ''AMY!'' shout out from Taylor... Seriously i never saw game with that much cock blocking scene... This needs stop... MC is right even i want cry like damn child... Or shout out all my anger like damn maniac!
Screenshot_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: hax and Carefree247

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Sorry if I am dumb, but how do you enter the extra content code? I have a legend in the MM that says bonus content:eek:ff but I have no option to enter the code nor do I see it in the phone U.U

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
Hidden Bonus Scenes:
1) "XMas Story" - Xmas story can apparently be triggered by setting the date on your computer to Christmas or Christmas Eve and then clicking on a Christmas Tree icon.
1) "Meeting Emma" - Pink Coffee Mug in Kitchen
2) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
3) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Albert Zweistein for telling me about the Christmas event

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes