mr john

Jul 30, 2020
Hhhmmm, I think the highlighted letters in the text are some sort of code, maybe the mistakes in the names maybe part of it.
just for fun i am going to try figure the puzzle out. maybe nothing, but looks too deliberate.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Hhhmmm, I think the highlighted letters in the text are some sort of code, maybe the mistakes in the names maybe part of it.
just for fun i am going to try figure the puzzle out. maybe nothing, but looks too deliberate.
i THINK,though not sure, that the word might be Application.
I only noticed these letters, P L I C A I O N , There might be an A P and T missing for that word. Keep an eye out...

Reactions: mr john

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
There does not appear to be a button trigger for the xmas hidden event. I spent some time looking around in the game and I have everything unlocked except for it. Then I started digging in the code to see if I could find it. I can find references to if it has been seen or not, but have not found a specific trigger for it yet.

I did find in the initialization scripts where it is specifically hiding the triggers for the other three hidden events in the scripts, but no mention of the xmas event.

renpy.hide_screen("swm_cross")
renpy.hide_screen("game_show_button")
renpy.hide_screen("sleep_day_button")

If you have developer mode enabled, you can force the event to show in the hidden events menu by typing in the following command and then go through it by "replaying" it from that menu, but since you cheated it in and did not use the trigger it will still show 3/4 hidden events found.

"finished_xmas_story = True"

capitalization matters.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
There does not appear to be a button trigger for the xmas hidden event. I spent some time looking around in the game and I have everything unlocked except for it. Then I started digging in the code to see if I could find it. I can find references to if it has been seen or not, but have not found a specific trigger for it yet.

I did find in the initialization scripts where it is specifically hiding the triggers for the other three hidden events in the scripts, but no mention of the xmas event.

If you have developer mode enabled, you can force the event to show in the hidden events menu by typing in the following command and then go through it by "replaying" it from that menu, but since you cheated it in and did not use the trigger it will still show 3/4 hidden events found.

capitalization matters.
Apparantly just change the time on your PC to december 24/25th and it'll trigger apparantly.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think this update is pretty much broken... Quests was telling this same things for megan and zoe aswell but i talk with them in scholl and kitchen and advence their story but i cant figure out this one. Its stucked...
Screenshot_3.jpg

Aug 6, 2017

capitalization matters.
Apparantly just change the time on your PC to december 24/25th and it'll trigger apparantly.
It won't trigger automatically but there will be a Christmas tree icon on the screen that you'll need to click on to view the hidden event.

Reactions: Fadelius

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
They missed Jessica's last question animation in hidden event "game show", Elizabeth's played instead, was also some missing images in that event.

Also loads more dialogue switches.

Again, some really nice amazing moments but composition is a real mess this update.

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've got 4 of 4 the hidden events available
Xmas Story - Can't recall how I got that, from others, you wait till Christmas, and click on the top of the Christmas tree to start it
Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch - Thanks to Xavier_Quaid for pointing it out

Last edited:
Reactions: saltynip
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes