krys69

Sep 6, 2017
How do i trigger Ellie's story line in e6? It says to go to her house at Evening and do something differently, but i can't enter the house, and she ignores me at the party?
Glitch?
Ok, I notice that problem also but than I tried this:
-slept through one day,
-changed the time of the day to evening by the fast foreword button,
-pressed on her house which started the scene
Just make sure that you do the time skip at your home or at the city map and than go to her home. :unsure:
Let me know if it helped you or anyone else. (y)

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Yo Dragon, I don't think it's that simple. NTR is a thing even in Rape. It's literally defined in VNDB as one of the 3 definitions on VNDB. If it's a rape that is totally realistic and bad, it's called NTR C. I don't think Jealousy is the primary factor, it's just that if someone is fucking your LI I wouldn't be happy. i wouldn't be so quick to put a moral dilemma to people because they don't like it.
This shit is complicated as fuck. Can't fault a dev for accidentally including something in their game that someone with a PhD in NTRology wouldn't like.

Not judging here, but I think the point is that the outrage about NTR is disproportionate, considering how degenerate fapping to rape is in comparison, if you take a step back.
I've never seen a thread get spammed with "Is rape avoidable?". The NTR tag is literally a meme at this point.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This shit is complicated as fuck. Can't fault a dev for accidentally including something in their game that someone with a PhD in NTRology wouldn't like.

Not judging here, but I think the point is that the outrage about NTR is disproportionate, considering how degenerate fapping to rape is in comparison, if you take a step back.
I've never seen a thread get spammed with "Is rape avoidable?". The NTR tag is literally a meme at this point.
I've seen is Rape avoidable a million times, I don't know what you're talking about. I often ask that cause I don't like it. Whatever you were saying about NTR, I don't care, but that statement is just false.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Curiosity killed the cat and all, but I gotta ask. Why is it in some of the conversations a letter will be capitalized and bold print? It usually isn't the first letter in the sentence, either. Like, for instance, I'm at the point where the MC is asking Zoe where Megan is at the party, and she says "God, what if something hAppened to her!?" I've noticed this in several conversations in this game. Are we supposed to connect all those letters to spell out a hidden message or something?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I've seen is Rape avoidable a million times, I don't know what you're talking about. I often ask that cause I don't like it. Whatever you were saying about NTR, I don't care, but that statement is just false.
How can you say that a statement about my own experience is just false? Maybe it's just that you yourself see discussions about rape more often, because you're the one discussing. And in what way could you ever not consider the outrage about NTR to be disproportionate compared to rape?

Inceton's games are the best example. There's like one or two scene that can be considered NTR, if you squint real hard and the threads are filling up with opinions and outrage about it. Meanwhile Summer with Mia doesn't even have the rape tag.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
How can you say that a statement about my own experience is just false? Maybe it's just that you yourself see discussions about rape more often, because you're the one discussing.

Inceton's games are the best example. There's like one or two scene that can be considered NTR, if you squint real hard and the threads are filling up with opinions and outrage about it. Meanwhile Summer with Mia doesn't even have the rape tag.
I'm sorry, i didn't mean to assume that your experience is wrong. I meant that I have seen it a lot. I thought you were making the argument that it is objectively the case. I agree with SwM and tags. There should be many more than those included.

Feb 13, 2019
Okay. Curiosity killed the cat and all, but I gotta ask. Why is it in some of the conversations a letter will be capitalized and bold print? It usually isn't the first letter in the sentence, either. Like, for instance, I'm at the point where the MC is asking Zoe where Megan is at the party, and she says "God, what if something hAppened to her!?" I've noticed this in several conversations in this game. Are we supposed to connect all those letters to spell out a hidden message or something?
Grammatical error

Reactions: Talmadge

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
This update was fire. Amazing scenes with both Megan and Jessica. Not to mention Ellie, and even a little with her mom which was so wrong but pretty hot.

I skipped the NTR bonus scene because that is not my thing. I hope they keep that to the Jennifer game.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

View attachment 262481 View attachment 262483 View attachment 262482 View attachment 262480 View attachment 262484 View attachment 262485

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/276101_EOL-Ellie.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/276103_EOL-Megan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/276102_EOL-Jessica.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/276100_EOL-Elizabeth.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/276104_EOL-Teacher.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/276105_EOL-Zoe.gif
Sorry how can I use these attachments?

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
So Lust Theory looks like it has a couple pool scenes. I honestly don’t remember anything like that in season 1? Were there any bonus images or hidden scenes at a pool, or is this new content?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yo Dragon, I don't think it's that simple. NTR is a thing even in Rape. It's literally defined in VNDB as one of the 3 definitions on VNDB. If it's a rape that is totally realistic and bad, it's called NTR C. I don't think Jealousy is the primary factor, it's just that if someone is fucking your LI I wouldn't be happy. i wouldn't be so quick to put a moral dilemma to people because they don't like it.
I mentioned jealousy because that's the criterion for NTR in the F95 tag definition.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't understand this dev. He has created a separate group to make ntr games. And then why do you put a ntr scene in this game? I understand that it is not the main route but even so, if you already have a special site for the ntr, what does it include here? Do you like to tease players or do you like ntr so much that you include it here to see how much you can pressure people before they start to leave the game?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Alright. Just started Episode 6. On Megan, Jessica, Zoe, and Ellie, it says I have to complete a special event to continue. Is that the party with Amy? Or is there something I'm not finding? Also. I clicked on the flower in Jessica's room and it didn't do the NTR scene y'all were talking about before. Is there a certain time you have to do it, as I did it in the morning? Or is it only unlocked if you pay on patreon?
The wording on that was odd. I had to catch up with another character, and then it unlocked. I think it was either the teacher or ellie. I forget as I was stuck there with the main family girls, then they finally unlocked as I progressed someone else's story.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
No. Hadn't heard of that page. Might check it out. I can't DL unless it's using Mega for some reason. Probably because my broadband is tandem-mount to dial-up. LoL.
Might be good for you (due to your download speeds), as the pages they link to, are capped at 50k unless you signup and pay for accounts to get faster speeds. I would recommend getting something like jdownloader, as it will run in the background and download the programs without having to keep retrying, etc. There is nothing more frustrating that starting a download and 17 hours in, it crap out.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I mentioned jealousy because that's the criterion for NTR in the F95 tag definition.
Sure, but I mean, I don't know if I (personally) would make a moral judgement on someone because of a disagreement. Maybe you are exaggerating to a certain extent because of the topic, but it's a bit harsh to say that someone feeling averse to a scene like that needs to "seek help". I have a feeling it's a bit more complicated than the word jealousy.

I will say on a separate note that I appreciate that you use the word "criterion" instead of the plural form "criteria." Many people would just say the latter without thinking. You good sir/ma'am are a gentleperson and a scholar (maybe literally?) :)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes