Rickyhoppy

Mar 7, 2019
Hi Guy's, Having trouble with my favourite game Echoes of lust ep6, here is the Traceback log. Any ideas how to get past it, if I choose ignore it puts me back to a new game.

Any help would be appreciated. Ricky

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ellie_Story_5_Start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 985, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ellie_Story_5_Start'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
EchoesOfLust2 S2E6
Sun Aug 8 20:35:07 2021

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Is Lust Theory basically Echoes of Lust refit for Steam?
There's at least some new content. It starts with a new scene with a girl not in the original. Someone earlier in the thread said the UI is touched up too. Not sure if there's anything else new in it, there was a thread on the site earlier, but it was removed.

Reactions: HillDweller

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
is there a bugfix for this update? playing the sleepover hidden event, and when amy asks if the mc used kawaii right, clicking the new red button with the swirl and question marks gives me an error message. also get an error message when role playing with officer kate.

Last edited:

Haidi

Jul 8, 2021
I can't play shoplyfter jessica for some reason, i even downloaded a complete save for ep6 and still doesn't work, if anything it's even buggier, like the bed and the pc of my room float on the screen

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Hi. I see 3 more hidden events in EP1-10, cheatmode show them us "no fucking 3 and 4" and another one, but i cant open it, and didnt find any information about this events. How to unlock them? I have 5/8 hidden events now

Reactions: Boldano

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

What game is this?
looks like echoes of lust session 1 :unsure:

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Creepy Jessica's yoga/smoking animation #360 #Head :LOL:

Awesome scene work btw. Keep up the good work. (y)

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sure, but I mean, I don't know if I (personally) would make a moral judgement on someone because of a disagreement. Maybe you are exaggerating to a certain extent because of the topic, but it's a bit harsh to say that someone feeling averse to a scene like that needs to "seek help". I have a feeling it's a bit more complicated than the word jealousy.
I'm suddenly reminded of Anita Sarkeesian's series about misogyny in video games (I only made it through a couple of episodes of that waste of funding). She went on and on how in early video games, abduction, murder, and rape of girlfriends and sisters was an all-to-common trope to shock the protagonist into action. I can only imagine what she'd say about these games....

But yeah, given the main character's moral compass (he's already "done a Cosby" on his family) if he were told the story in the canon flow, he might actually think only of his sister as his toy and therefore upset at that and not upset for her.
I will say on a separate note that I appreciate that you use the word "criterion" instead of the plural form "criteria." Many people would just say the latter without thinking. You good sir/ma'am are a gentleperson and a scholar (maybe literally?) :)
Thank you, kind sir. I still find it hard to say "datum," and occasionally use data as a singular. :cry:
Spell checkers don't like that I pluralize areola as areolae, and in the octopuses/octopi debate, I'd rather go with the Greek octopodes (oc-to-po-dees). ;) :geek:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Please, please, just look back a couple of days instead of sparking a new battle.
so basically there's not NTR in the game's story mode, and just something custom made on the side ? that's it ? so theres actually no NTR in the game as in others taking the girls or MC's gf or whomever or sharing or anything of that kind I guess ?

Reactions: Dragon59

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm suddenly reminded of Anita Sarkeesian's series about misogyny in video games (I only made it through a couple of episodes of that waste of funding). She went on and on how in early video games, abduction, murder, and rape of girlfriends and sisters was an all-to-common trope to shock the protagonist into action. I can only imagine what she'd say about these games....

But yeah, given the main character's moral compass (he's already "done a Cosby" on his family) if he were told the story in the canon flow, he might actually think only of his sister as his toy and therefore upset at that and not upset for her.

Thank you, kind sir. I still find it hard to say "datum," and occasionally use data as a singular. :cry:
Spell checkers don't like that I pluralize areola as areolae, and in the octopuses/octopi debate, I'd rather go with the Greek octopodes (oc-to-po-dees). ;) :geek:
I haven't played this game in probably a... is there a yearly version of fortnight? A fortyear? 2 years basically... Anyway, I casually come by it and see NTR tag... Like, avoidable/bonus is all well and good, but a broken promise hurts more. The dude literally said no NTR ever in regular games. What a fall from grace after accruing so much good will. Sorry, i know this isn't what you responded with, but I just needed to get it out. It's done.

About Anita Sarkeesian... She's an idiot. I hate to say that as a very liberal progressive yet still somehow independent individual. She made most of her points through a VERY narrow lens and other times, she was straight up ignorant to the topic she was talking about. I think the most egregious point was that she argued that Hitman Absolution used prostitutes/dancers as a way of rewarding the player or something. And further talked about how it rewards you for killing them or something. Just some baseline lies. Big oof. I'm not gonna lie, I've played a lot of games in the past 3 decades, but I've never played a game where the rape of a girlfriend was a motivating factor. The closest (also a bad story) game was Dante's Inferno where the Main antagonist NTR's your wife. That's the closest one.

Lastly, it seems to me that I was right when I said you were a literal scholar. You nerd! Anyway, most of those words have an easy way of not using their protentious versions (I'm looking at "Areolae") by simply adding an S and structuring the sentence differently. I recall using the singular of Octopus can be used as plural too depending on structure. "Look at all the Octopus in the tank!"

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes