aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Excuse me .. I've been playing this game for a long time .. I don't know what scene NTR takes place, can you tell me all NTR scenes .. please

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Are there branches yet or is this thing still pretty much a kinetic novel like part 1?
Same as season 1. You can explore and sometimes choose how sex scenes play out, but choosing wrong means you need to try again the next day and complete all the girls to continue.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Interesting... Its not....
I downloaded this the other day, via the Dropme Link. It also seems to be missing the photos on the phone during the "Truth Or Dare: Sext" option...
The option only appears if you access the settings from within the game - not the main menu
Screenshot 2021-08-09 124248.png

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Guessing its the Secret Scene no.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Short, but still, prob the reason for grief...
Oooh, I get it now. ( I did not find the scene before)
They're doing the exact same thing they did with Mia and it's having the exact same effect on players here :KEK:
Well, I don't care unless it becomes part of the main story or (like with Mia) they have entire updates where it's just that for new content

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Jessica events: 5/5
Chloe's "mutual satisfaction"
Trying out Meg's dildo on Jessica
Double-BJ by Jessica and Chloe
Penetrating Chloe
Lust Time

Zoe events: 2/2
Megan watches you and Zoe
Lust time
is there any way of getting the missing ones without playing a whole new game?

TrentJones

Sep 9, 2018
So even with someone elses completed save when i try clicking on the shoplifting scene it plays the slumber party one? anyone else had this happen

kalpo

Oct 25, 2019
I am new to this game.Can anyone tell me how to get these bonus / hidden scenes? it requires some code

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
screenshot0001.png

Anyone knows how to get this scene ? its like gameshow in the house ? all of the hints in my gameplay are "To be continued"

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
After the heated discussion about the old fucking "no-ntr guys vs pro-ntr dudes", well I'll miss my pop-corn cup: really deliciuos while I was reading that stuff over here.

Back to bussiness: Echoes of Lust Ep. 6 was, in my humble opinion, one of the very best stories I've enjoyed. I mean, I really like the plots about the mutual seduction, the increasing heat and the sexual tension, until the tsunami arrives: yeah, woman and man being passionate lovers. Jessica, Megan and Ellie scenes are pure erotic electricity. High Tension advice!

This is a terrific damn good game! BTW, thanks to Techstar !!! His Update Patch is remarkable!

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes