Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
That so called "NTR" scene is totally avoidable, since it was a custom commissioned 50 render + 1 animation scene by 500$ patron and was added there as hidden bonus event. Inceton has removed the scene from hidden event hints in Patreon and is kind of denying that it even exists, so most likely it will be removed for the next build.
That scene was gross enough that it totally make sense that some weirdo requested it. NTR is not my thing, and I stopped it almost immediately.

Reactions: Corambis

Immortalis202

Apr 12, 2020
While in the party section with Ellie I have encountered this error:
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ellie_Story_4_Door_Picker'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "11_Ellie_Home_label.rpyc", line 767, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ellie_Story_4_Door_Picker'.
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
EchoesOfLust2 S2E6

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
I've completed what's there for the Jessica story so far. Why can't I click on the rose in her room for the hidden scene?

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
ON the first page. Season 1 is there to dowload under spoilers. Just under Season 2 downloads
Oh,u re amazing,thank u so much!!!

How about the season 2?I guess there s nowhere uploaded full because it is not yet completed.Can i find all the episodes at least??Only foung ep 5 and ep 6

Thank you again!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Oh,u re amazing,thank u so much!!!

How about the season 2?I guess there s nowhere uploaded full because it is not yet completed.Can i find all the episodes at least??Only foung ep 5 and ep 6

Thank you again!
THe download for Season 2 episode 6 has all the chapters on that season with Episode 6 included

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
I like the idea of a story where the mc repeats the day and can change things in it, it's very well done in my opinion.

However what i really dislike is how the mc becomes a braindead halfwit out of nowhere more often than not.
I mean i would understand if he were a little slow sometimes, but this is a little too much.
other than that everything was very well done.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I like the idea of a story where the mc repeats the day and can change things in it, it's very well done in my opinion.

However what i really dislike is how the mc becomes a braindead halfwit out of nowhere more often than not.
I mean i would understand if he were a little slow sometimes, but this is a little too much.
He's been a halfwit since the beginning, doesn't seem to change much during the game :rolleyes: :LOL:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018

The whole "groundhog's day" concept if written well is great. I enjoyed the lust time with Jessica in the last update, but it was basically pointless as it adds nothing to the progression of the MC's knowledge or the progression of the story. It might as well have never happened, there was no reason to put it in, akin to Dragonball Z style pointless filler episodes. Whoever is writing this, is terrible at storytelling.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The whole "groundhog's day" concept if written well is great. I enjoyed the lust time with Jessica in the last update, but it was basically pointless as it adds nothing to the progression of the MC's knowledge or the progression of the story. It might as well have never happened, there was no reason to put it in, akin to Dragonball Z style pointless filler episodes. Whoever is writing this, is terrible at storytelling.
For me, the whole point of the genre of time loop stuff is learning stuff. Usually it's to become a better person despite the temptation of not having consequences. Or there's the element of just learning because you're getting the chance to play through the same circumstances again and again. We definitely don't see the first here, and we see the second in only very limited circumstances. The MC basically stumbles their way through to a working solution eventually, but generally not because out of any kind of growth or wisdom, but just brute force of trying other options. And very often they just get completely stupid when they should know better.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
For me, the whole point of the genre of time loop stuff is learning stuff. Usually it's to become a better person despite the temptation of not having consequences. Or there's the element of just learning because you're getting the chance to play through the same circumstances again and again. We definitely don't see the first here, and we see the second in only very limited circumstances. The MC basically stumbles their way through to a working solution eventually, but generally not because out of any kind of growth or wisdom, but just brute force of trying other options. And very often they just get completely stupid when they should know better.
That reminds me of Pen Jillette's quote about rape and murder. Since he is an atheist, he's asked "Without belief in a God, what's to keep you from raping and murdering all you want?" His answer is, "Nothing. I rape and murder just as much as I want--zero." A do-over life without consequences allows one's true character to shine through. Even with Groundhog day, he was still primarily motivated by winning the object of his affection. He did become a better man because of having to see everyone's lives. One time loop movie I'd recommend is "The Map of Tiny Perfect Things." It does turn the trope on its head in a few ways.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
So is the NTR going to be a normal thing in the game now? Or is it just this one time? Because I feel like that's a strange element to a game where the days repeat.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So is the NTR going to be a normal thing in the game now? Or is it just this one time? Because I feel like that's a strange element to a game where the days repeat.
Inceton has separate NTR page, so most likely not. He probably is even going to delete that scene from the game in the next hotfix/next episode, as he has deleted it from the hidden event instructions for patrons and basically tells them that it doesn't exist. And to that logic of yours, then all of the hidden bonus scenes should feel strange for the game where the days repeat. Like the scene with the police lady. But I'm sure you were fine with that.
Soo Is NTR avoidable? if not then fuck this shit! I am out
Sigh...yes, yes it is avoidable. Just don't go search for that hidden bonus event and you will never see that scene. And most likely it won't even be in the game anymore at the next build.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Inceton has separate NTR page, so most likely not. He probably is even going to delete that scene from the game in the next hotfix/next episode, as he has deleted it from the hidden event instructions for patrons and basically tells them that it doesn't exist. And to that logic of yours, then all of the hidden bonus scenes should feel strange for the game where the days repeat. Like the scene with the police lady. But I'm sure you were fine with that.

Sigh...yes, yes it is avoidable. Just don't go search for that hidden bonus event and you will never see that scene. And most likely it won't even be in the game anymore at the next build.
ooh okay thanks!

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes