Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Next updates going to have 10 second animations?
Doubt. I would say that the longer animations are coming in only at the next season or what ever they will do after EoL Season 2, since adding longer animations only for the three last episodes of the season would make the game feel incompatible and the earlier part with 1-3 second looping animations just bad looking.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Inceton
Version of the game: Echoes of Lust [S2 E6]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux:7GB
Compressed Size: 1.2GB - - - - - MEGA

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No working link here ! :(

LetzLux

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me how te receive the text from Ellie about the diner with her mom? I get home in the afternoon and nothing happens ...

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, so i got this error while i was with Ellie in the aprty, and we tried the garage and it was occupied, so we went upstairs to pick a door, after he says "your pick" i get this error
can anyone help with that ???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
where can i DL season 1? all links are dead
link work and got usable dowload, forget bout mega , nopy and anything else, unless you grab if in 1st few days of update

only other alternative you got via torrent , they can try to dmca russians but they dont rally care abut it as and mention you got eng and rus version in it so select what you want to dl

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018
Page 8 gallery images are locked even after entering the code , is it a bug or need to do something else to unlock ?
Also the middle image (5th one) on Page 7 which is suppose to be a short video (because all other are from page 1-6) is just a image. Please provide solution for the above two bugs (Android)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes