Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
Still getting this
While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 207, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'Meg_Story_3_Start'.
Then I get booted off the game but I guess one is capable of helping.

therealgame

Aug 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to go further with nicole story?..I meet her in the front of the school but it is the same everytime and i does not advance because zoe and ellie keep interupting

THx

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Why does this game have a NTR tag ? Anyone can elaborate ?
Because it had one 50 renders and 1 animation long custom 500$ patron-ordered non-canon hidden bonus event scene added in latest episode which can be classified as NTR by all the NTR-hater police forces on this forum, even though it's more of a rape scene than NTR one. But get it while it lasts, because it seems that Inceton has already removed it from the bonus content hints so when they release a hotfix for the episode 6 it might not be in the game anymore.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Because it had one 50 renders and 1 animation long custom 500$ patron-ordered non-canon hidden bonus event scene added in latest episode which can be classified as NTR by all the NTR-hater police forces on this forum, even though it's more of a rape scene than NTR one. But get it while it lasts, because it seems that Inceton has already removed it from the bonus content hints so when they release a hotfix for the episode 6 it might not be in the game anymore.
That's it, humanity lost the cosmic battle of sanity, bring in the meteors and end it

Reactions: HillDweller

karrek

May 14, 2017
In truth or dare sexting there's no images on the phone when she shows it. Are there supposed to be?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
In truth or dare sexting there's no images on the phone when she shows it. Are there supposed to be?
Yes, Inceton has recently made these half assed updates where some of the renders are not fully photoshopped yet and are having other bugs and stuff too because their coder codes this stuff in one night only couple hours before they release it, and then they fix it in two weeks or so with a hotfix that probably never get's updated on this forum. So you might see the real truth or dare scene only when Episode 7 gets here.

karrek

May 14, 2017
Thanks for the info, but I'm not gonna complain too much about free games, they don't have to make them for us at all.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
What an update, huh Mark!
The best scene is still a hidden event; Megan gets her big moment while mc is wearing a skirt; Jessica gets the classic yoga instructor bit (really guys?) and Ellie.... Ellie's was actually really nice, no complaints.
Add to that the NTR bit and a full pointless extra character and we're good.
Oh, and I'm pretty convinced nobody is playing through these before release - lines listed for the wrong character, missing images, errors. Ffs, have 30 less random nude pictures and do a bit of qol for it

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes