Blackheartz_

Nov 18, 2020
will we be seeing officer kate again in future episodes? i really liked her alot. Honestly wouldnt mind if she was one of the main poi's in the game.

Reactions: Bird34

Nikelm

Sep 9, 2020
158. Morning - click on the phone on your desk
Now, let’s move onto school to see Ellie and Zoe...
159. Town Map – School – click on Ellie – Sneak up on her
160. Click on school doors – Advance time to Noon – Hallway 2 – Locker room door – Stare at her boobs – About the Party Save X2-1-LT1 – Say nothing – They seem okay – Not sure – I don’t know – They’re nice (or) Squeeze her boob produces the same result
Upon completion of the above scene you are transported to outside the girl’s locker room in Hallway 2 and the time is MORNING, so the day was automatically reset without your ever knowing it, so...

ECHOEST OF LUST S1
"I'M STUCK ON THE 160th WALKTHROUGH."
THERE IS WHEN THE SCENE ENDS AND RETURNS TO HALLWAY 2 THE TIME IS NOON, NOT MORNING.

Last edited:

riderjohn13

Aug 18, 2020
Guys i played echoes of lust season 1 form episode 1 to 10.But there are still 3 hidden scenes left. Can someone tell me how to trigger all hidden events in season 1.I have unlocked till "No fucks given day 2".Please reply

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Has there been a conclusive resolution on whether Megan and Zoe were virgins at the start of the game?

I had too much time on my hands and went searching through the scripts for S1 and S2, and rewatched the most relevant scenes (like a man who only reads Playboy for the articles :unsure:) and, especially compared to how obvious it's repeatedly made that Ellie is a virgin in the "traditional" sense, I'm figuring the answer's a hard "no, they weren't virgins and it was made super clear from the start to everyone except chumps like me who somehow missed it".
But thought I'd double check here before definitively consigning my idle dreams to the trash can of history (y)

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
Because it had one 50 renders and 1 animation long custom 500$ patron-ordered non-canon hidden bonus event scene added in latest episode which can be classified as NTR by all the NTR-hater police forces on this forum, even though it's more of a rape scene than NTR one. But get it while it lasts, because it seems that Inceton has already removed it from the bonus content hints so when they release a hotfix for the episode 6 it might not be in the game anymore.
Maybe the patreonNONTR police , the dev doesn't care about the opinion of this forum he already proved it in one of his comments

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
So im stuck it shows in hints in ellie's story, "there's a certain part in sophies story you need to complete" and all the rest of the hints are either you have to complete a special event or to be continued,. PL HELP!!

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So im stuck it shows in hints in ellie's story, "there's a certain part in sophies story you need to complete" and all the rest of the hints are either you have to complete a special event or to be continued,. PL HELP!!
Complete Sophie's quest and then continue with Ellie. You can activate Sophie's quest when you go to main characters room at noon and click on the phone that is on the table.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Has there been a conclusive resolution on whether Megan and Zoe were virgins at the start of the game?

I had too much time on my hands and went searching through the scripts for S1 and S2, and rewatched the most relevant scenes (like a man who only reads Playboy for the articles :unsure:) and, especially compared to how obvious it's repeatedly made that Ellie is a virgin in the "traditional" sense, I'm figuring the answer's a hard "no, they weren't virgins and it was made super clear from the start to everyone except chumps like me who somehow missed it".
But thought I'd double check here before definitively consigning my idle dreams to the trash can of history (y)
Ellie tells you that she is a virgin because she asks the mc to put it in her ass

Megan might be a virgin because she said the guys at school are childish idiots and Zoe is head over heels with the mc but then again she was quick to fuck when she thought the mc was trying to friend zone her

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Ellie tells you that she is a virgin because she asks the mc to put it in her ass

Megan might be a virgin because she said the guys at school are childish idiots and Zoe is head over heels with the mc but then again she was quick to fuck when she thought the mc was trying to friend zone her
Maybe, and if there's not any real consensus on what is actually the case then I'm not overly committed to them either being or not being. Though I mention the emphasis on Ellie because it's a pretty blunt emphasis. She tells you when she guides you down the loophole the first time, a lot of the drama of her story at the party centres around her virginity, not wanting to lose it at some party, not wanting to lose it with some guy she just met yesterday, and when it does happen it's a constant throughout the initial stages. Again, not decisive or anything; the absence of anything similar when you have your first time with Zoe or Megan can be explained by reasons other than their not being virgins. Ellie's case more makes the absence of same with the other two more noteworthy (to me), since at minimum it shows the writer isn't just completely uninterested in establishing a character's prior sexual history.
But eh. If it's not clear to most of us now I'm sure it will be made clear at some point (y)

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I think it's pretty evident that Ellie is virgin the way as everyone understands virgin for, when Zoe and Megan aren't virgins as the way people understand virgins. In dialogues both Zoe and Megan talk about how mc's cock is the biggest one they've had, this way implicating that they have had dick before mc.

Reactions: Casmyr
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes